November 30 Day Challenge

I'm just going to try to day some sort of workout for each of the 30 days.

Just saw this and will do 100 push ups a day... Thanks for the challenge!

Started yesterday, 100 push ups & 100 sit ups a day. Working from home, I have the time to get them done w/ no issues.

I tried, failed miserably.
Sounds like a November 29 day challenge is in order. Or perhaps a 30 day challenge ending 12/1!

I’m in! Try and bust out the resistance bands at work.

0 for 1. will start today.

Day 2 complete! 100 squats after my workout today.

Got mine done before dinner today which is an unusual accomplishment hahaha!

Maybe I'm getting the hang of this daily thing. Hope you guys are having the same success.

Get after it!!!

yep, i got my rack today and its already in, the main bar will go from top to bottom, chin ups, can lower it for hooking my feet for crunches, dip bar attachment, and its all tucked into the door frame of the home office. My plan starting off is an alarm every hour during the work day to start off with 10 crunches and inverted pushups every hour with planking....LET"S DO THIS ! ! ! !
9D879F8A-2039-4476-B264-0962BD045E51.jpeg

Last edited:
Halfway home for the day.

Not sure I'll make it to Nov 30th. :LOL:

50 squats 50 kB swings and a 2.5 mile jog/walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it beer curls don’t count.

Ill get creative before the day is over out west.

Day 2 in the books. 💪 Got wife involved too!

Little bit of cardio today to knock it out

Push ups and flexibly.

Yesterday wasn’t quite 100. 30 push-ups and sit-ups, 30 minutes on the Echelon. I didn’t get in the 10 minutes of stretching I planned.

I’ll add 10 to today’s effort.

Yesterday wasn’t quite 100. 30 push-ups and sit-ups, 30 minutes on the Echelon. I didn’t get in the 10 minutes of stretching I planned.

I’ll add 10 to today’s effort.

Way to go my dude!

Doing mine throughout the work day starting small and working towards more each day, started with 10 each hour yesterday...i will see where i am in a week. more each hour or broken jazz old man....lol

I’m in. Rides day 1 and 2 so far. Stretching daily. Plan to do weight training with bands a few times a week and throw in extra stretching/yoga on non-ride days.

Back on track yesterday, 25 squats and 100 pushups. Already knocked out 25 pushups this morning so off to a good start.

Back