November 30 Day Challenge

it's 10 here and I just ate a fun size snickers hahaha
I am working up my courage with a Pumking. It’s all about strategy!

you don't "have to" but we do consider you a valued member of the forum and would like for you to be heathy and stick around.....sooooooo

Aw shucks, thanks! After some solid procrastination, I got the job done. Turns out an imperial pumpkin ale did nothing to improve my desire to get on the floor and do crunches :unsure: I fell asleep during yesterday’s meditation, I’m expecting more of the same today.

100 pushups done again today along with my workout. also 100 leg lifts as a little something extra since I missed yesterday

I’ve been on the Peleton 4 of the last 5 days and it’s already starting to get easier. My legs are a bit sore but I’m already seeing some benefits from the cardio workouts. My resting heart rate is down about 8 bpm and I’m sleeping like a rock. Today it’s weights and core work and I might even bust out the SuperSpeed trainer that has been collecting dust.

Rides on the peloton complete for the first 4 days. Legs were getting sore. So today was just focused on a stretch session in the morning and yoga in the evening. Back on the bike tomorrow.

3.5 mile walk today. Body couldn't handle the job today.

I went 18 rounds with TPC Southwind. I was knocked down several times and knocked it down once (birdie on 11).

100 pushups knocked out for the day...... today sucked.
Started out good, two sets of 30.
Then life got in the way. Screaming 4 month old. Rampaging almost 3 year old. Potty training, making supper, cleaning up...... 2 hours just disappeared.

Finally just finished off the last 40. Definitely need to start with a higher number and work down.

I got my trail run in today.

I did it after my late lunch, THP Experience Vacation celebratory three beers. It hurt a bit more than it should, but now I’ve recovered I’m glad I got out and did it.

Yoga, abs, and push ups done for the day. Time to start my streak!

Boom. Done. Told my wife I already have a six pack from the 30 day challenge. She laughed :cautious:

Boom. Done. Told my wife I already have a six pack from the 30 day challenge. She laughed :cautious:
if she responded with "do you mean you bought a six pack" she's my new friend.

Day 3 in the books! 💪

Me too. And days 4-5.

The one arm curl is strong. And not shaving either. Seems right this year. My doctor even called me an SOB, which I suppose I can be, lol. (Joke, I’ll post if needed).

100 russian twists and 100 lunges on top of my daily workout. Going strong even though it's only been five days!

Had a great ab/core workout and another ride on the Peloton today. The cardio workouts are definitely starting to get less painful but they still hurt enough that I don’t yet look forward to them.

7781BF4F-7FA2-488A-A51C-A5897EC7DD20.jpeg

Nearly missed today! Ready Player One distracted me. Onto the next one!

Jog is getting better. Got 2.75 of that in 25 minutes. Then a slow walk back to my house on a 30 minute call. IMG_2740.png

Back