November 30 Day Challenge

Didn't do 100 of anything but got another pretty good workout in

Snuck in day 7 last night after a family zoom call happy hour. That plus a full day of building the deck made for a bit of a challenge. There will be some stiff swings on the course today!

Arms are rocks already... Got my sister and brother-in-law in on challenge...

I didn’t do anything g specific the last two days but I walked and carried 18 each day so I’m counting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 8 complete. Feeling good. Mild soreness (nothing like when I tried the first time around).

Bring it Day 9!

good day

staying in it, got mine done early today then getting the yard aerated and winter rye down with top dressing.....got back just in time to read the Team Danny win

Yesterday went well. Maybe too well. Pretty much my entire body was sore from working on the deck the day before. Played 18 and felt that soreness throughout. But as I was going through my brief ab routine, I thought hey I think I could do a few more reps and maybe add a couple sets. Felt good! I mean it hurt, but you know.

It is cold here. Got up at 545 to get this done early. It’s still 30 degrees. Far to cold for my wimpy Californian a$$. This will be a lunch time run today.

I am really sore from carrying the last two days. Far too sore honestly. Don’t feel like it should have impacted me as much as it did.

My Valerie counter is telling me I burned 1500 calories carrying and walking 18. I don’t trust that number. Seems high to me.

Last edited:
8 days strong and will be riding and stretching this evening after work.

Day 6: a ride on the peloton and 15 minutes of stretching
Day 7: 15 minute yoga and a round of 18
Day 8: 20 minutes stretching and 3 hours of yard work to prep for the winter.

I’ve probably hit the peloton too hard the last few weeks for the shape I was in before I started back up and this week will probably need to shift to more days with yoga and resistance bands.

I slacked off some while we were at the beach. I managed to get in at least 7500 steps a day but didn't do a single push up or sit up. I'm back on those today. I've already got 50 of each in the book today. I'm going to add some time on the Echelon and some stretching tonight.

I took yesterday off. My body needed it after the first 9 days this month and what I had done the last couple weeks of October. Hadn't had a no workout day in about 3 weeks. All I did yesterday was hit balls for about 25 minutes. Even that I took easy with the last 10 minutes being working the clock on my wedges.

Going to go hard today.

Pretty sore yesterday, but got it done. Hopefully can give it a little more tonight!

Didn't do 100 of anything but got another pretty good workout in
That is why I deemed this the 30 day challenge. More of a kickstart to betterment.

Sometimes it's more about doing things that improve yourself than 100 of anything. Sounds like a workout did just that.

Day 10 down! Been doing a mix of kettlebell work and Peloton rides so far. Thinking I'll mix in some of the strength and stretching classes as well.

Went on a 25 minute run with my daughter at lunch.. Feeling good and staying on track

Pushed myself a little further today. I like where this is going!

Whoops.

I almost got up and did my workout in the morning, but ultimately went back to bed and woke up at the last possible minute and rushed to get ready. 0/11 on that front, but I’ll get it done tonight!

Realized when I hopped into bed last night that I hadn't even started my 100 for the day.

Woke up this morning, resolved to do 200 to make up for the missed day.

Just finished! Definitely felt it a little more today!

It was a struggle today. I blame the rain and anything else in my line of sight that irks me. But I got it done! Starting calorie tracking in MyFitnessPal tomorrow while I’m in a groove exercising since my eating habits have not been good.

4.2 miles today.

Who is starting to feel it!? Adding some ab routine now too... work is killing me so good way to destress.

Back