November Fitness Challenge

I can only work out in the mornings. I am always impressed with people who do it after work. Once I start the work day it's over. Occasionally I can do an afternoon one if I have to walk Arrow in the heat, because I hate being sweaty, so I will walk him, workout, then shower. I get so mad if I have already showered and then I walk him and get sweaty and need to shower again.
the watch waits for NO ONE!

hahahaha

Today’s workout complete. Some strength training at lunch

1573069168578.png1573069168578.png

I'm gonna need @Canadan to show me how to do Apple Watch screenshots at MC in Utah...….(see what I did there?)

I can only work out in the mornings. I am always impressed with people who do it after work. Once I start the work day it's over. Occasionally I can do an afternoon one if I have to walk Arrow in the heat, because I hate being sweaty, so I will walk him, workout, then shower. I get so mad if I have already showered and then I walk him and get sweaty and need to shower again.

Before we moved we lived right down the street from a gym, we got into the rhythm of going to the 6AM class there. Since we moved it's been tougher because my commute is significantly worse. I left work early today and it's going to be a STRUGGLE to get on the bike this afternoon. But I'll do it.

Before we moved we lived right down the street from a gym, we got into the rhythm of going to the 6AM class there. Since we moved it's been tougher because my commute is significantly worse. I left work early today and it's going to be a STRUGGLE to get on the bike this afternoon. But I'll do it.

I sincerely admire your motivation to get it done after work.

Day 2 of keto. Dont really mind it that much but im now realizing how many carbs I was having every day....:oops:

Day 2 of keto. Dont really mind it that much but im now realizing how many carbs I was having every day....:oops:
I once stopped eating breads for a week or so (bread, bagels, pizza dough...essentially anything that rises), and lost a good amount of weight. Made me think how much bread I must have been eating haha

I once stopped eating breads for a week or so (bread, bagels, pizza dough...essentially anything that rises), and lost a good amount of weight. Made me think how much bread I must have been eating haha
yea ive been realizing that over the past 48 hours. Everything in my pantry is a carb lol i cant even go look in there or ill break the diet quickly lol

yea ive been realizing that over the past 48 hours. Everything in my pantry is a carb lol i cant even go look in there or ill break the diet quickly lol
Yea that’s why I cut out breads instead. Makes me really have to think about what I’m eating, but I don’t cut all carbs because I’d go crazy haha

Yea that’s why I cut out breads instead. Makes me really have to think about what I’m eating, but I don’t cut all carbs because I’d go crazy haha
I may switch to something similar eventually but Id like to see how this goes to start....my stomach is telling me otherwise though :LOL:

Good activity day, although I may have eaten a tube of The Good Crisp Company chips. :rolleyes:

Six days into Nov I'm on track with workouts and total activity so far. Eating is a work in progress.

DB066F1B-2CF8-46F1-8860-7A5FC59B44CB.png
Got 45m in on the bike, did a Tabata workout. I’m absolutely beat.

Day 6 on the bike and it gets a bit easier each day. I’ll hit the weights and Peloton tomorrow.

7D33B568-5DBA-4C61-A978-5ACAD94E45C5.jpeg

It’s going to be much harder the next few days at NAILE in Louisville, though set up should cover tomorrow. I’ve got a great week going and I want to keep this momentum going.

C7646582-8372-4DD4-B440-00FBAA28DE45.png

Late night check in. Keep it up fit fam, bunch of people going strong in here!

2666EEFF-8C62-43F9-AC7B-2279BE9B8D9E.png

Managed to add in some extra yesterday and made it 60 each of push-ups and squats, and hopefully I will try and keep that going for the rest of the week at the least

All you cutting out bread and carbs....you crazy! :D

Got it done yesterday, day 6
C43F69EA-028B-47B2-AFFE-2909DAF3EC6E.png

Travel day yesterday, so got home late but still did a 30 minute yoga session last night. Having never done this, I can say that I really feel more flexible and loose, especially in my shoulders. I will be keeping up on this every day, as I feel so much better overall.

No run this morning, I have been going nonstop since I got out of bed at 6am. I may try to sneak one in this afternoon around 3 if I can, if not I will just have to make up for it and run on Saturday.

Another day of 60 push-ups and squats completed

No run this morning, I have been going nonstop since I got out of bed at 6am. I may try to sneak one in this afternoon around 3 if I can, if not I will just have to make up for it and run on Saturday.

I was able to sneak in a lunchtime run, but it was so hot out there I thought I was going to die.

1B55D7C1-6873-435A-9496-8F9FC26DA69C.png

Back