November Fitness Challenge

Nice lunchtime workout for me. I’ve got 12 of 18 days, but that was my plan coming in. I usually use the weekends to rest up. (No free weights or running)

I’ve been down for the count the last few days with being sick and traveling out of town. It has taken a big toll on my last week. Trying to get back at it tonight as I seem to be on the tail end hopefully with what I have.

36 holes of golf this weekend and back at it today with 45m of workout. Just shy of 1000 cal today.

Not sure if it’s because I’m still sick or a few days off really affected me this much, but this one was rough.

2C53384A-1872-4DDA-A4DB-F461277910EB.png

Up to 120 pushups per day now, and trying to get 30 minutes of yoga in. Feeling a lot better physically with this daily routine.

Got my reps in yesterday so tick another day off the routine

Heading out to a meeting but managed to get a set of reps in early, then will get more done when I get back later

Sets all completed for today

Another day, another one completed

The struggle is real on travel days but should get a bit easier by the end of the week when I get back home for a couple weeks. Barely got it in today.
FC0E6D94-49A9-4C10-99BC-F2DA7889C3FA.png

Got my workout in again today at lunch. Thursday’s and Friday’s are always the toughest days of the week for me.

Needed a day off because I was under the weather yesterday, but was back at it today. A run and some strength work scheduled for tomorrow.

I don’t know why. Usually last 3 months of the year I have no desire to workout. The Grandaddy is keeping me in it. I’ve shifted my weight lifting focus to more core and swing flexibility to imitate mid season form on my swing for the fitting. If I can effortlessly swing 115mph, I’d be happy.

Quietly been keeping up with this throughout the month. Tomorrow will be the 3rd week of morning gym sessions 4x per week after a couple of months with zero motivation.

Got in my pushups and yoga again yesterday. Men's league soccer game tonight, so a good 30-50 minutes of cardio in store.

Good night in the gym.

Deadlifts
390x3; 445x3; 500x5; 445x5

Presses
145x3
165x3
185x5

Paused Safety Bar Squats
245, 3x8

Got all of that done in about 80 minutes. A little too much yammering and could/should have finished on the treadmill, but I didn't. Oops

Good day today, lot of work loading up to head home in the morning.

D0552D2D-44D9-4352-819E-DA474ABB4458.png

Got a solid 40 minutes in today during lunch. Feeling good this week.

Got about 35 minutes of good hard cardio at soccer tonight. Man my legs are feeling it! Going to finish my pushups and call it a night.

Got in some good cardio and upper body tonight. On the days I haven’t been able to close the workout/calorie rings I’ve been doing abs and lifting free weights at home. Doesn’t close the rings but it keeps me moving and improving.

Well I haven’t been able to to complete the 30/30 challenge as a few things out of my control affected my ability to get workouts in every day but I can say this...this thread got me motivated to start exercising again and I appreciate that. ?

I’ve missed 4 days and will miss some more next weekend but very happy with what I’ve accomplished so far
7F363804-DC50-4E61-9607-BCE1B9EA399F.jpeg

Bootcamp workout - about 2 miles of intervals on the treadmill and then some weights. The 45-60 minute workouts are starting to feel easier again.

Our stay in Florida has made it easy to hit my move goal. Yesterday it was a 5.6 mile wall on the beach and another 5 miles on the paddle board for 1,477 move calories.

Back