November Fitness Challenge

Played an hour of sim golf last night, so that got some exercise in yesterday but am suffering again today

So annoying when I almost made it to the end of the month with exercise every day

Best workout of the month today. Playing tag in the backyard with my kids. More cardio work than my 3 mile runs.

A good workout for sure. Mine yesterday was shoveling our front steps and deck and snow blowing our driveway that is 80 yards long. We had 8 inches of the wet stuff and it took me 90 minutes. My Apple Watch read 785 move calories calories afterwards and adding strength training and other activities got me 1600 active calories by the end of the day.

Have gotten a workout in everyday this week so far, debating on this morning but leaning towards yes as the next 3 days it’s not happening haha

I don’t remember if I posted in this thread or not... I blame the medications, lol.

I am 64 and walk a lot, either playing golf or hiking. Well I was... I broke a bone in my back last Wednesday. Puts a real crimp in my routine. I average 7-9 miles a day. My best day was a 15 mile hike.

Have gotten a workout in everyday this week so far, debating on this morning but leaning towards yes as the next 3 days it’s not happening haha

You won’t ?681C906F-6F90-4175-84D7-4C7509862EC9.png

Annual 5k is in the books, finally beat the wife, so new pair of shoes will be on the way.

glad we got that out of the way so I can stuff ky face lol

Struggled through a couple sets of push-ups and squats despite the pain

Main motivation for doing that was to get to 1,000 of each for this month and I have managed to do it so I am going to consider this month a positive one

Well my fitness plan was postponed. My new job requires training and badging to get into the on site fitness center because you can't use wireless earbuds or have Bluetooth on while in the facility due to security reasons so I had to get that all set up this last week after my orientation training but I will be getting started this Monday! Super excited to get back to things!

Completed my 16th and final gym session of the month this morning. Looking forward to starting another 4 week plan on Monday and keeping these motivation levels up.

I've been going well, but didnt hit my push up goal yesterday. I did lift a lot of food fill forks, so I'm calling it even! Getting back at it today!

So i have been keeping my numbers, I started the month at 245.8. Walking in the evenings, went full vegetarian halfway through the month, ( the bestest half has been for 30 years so that wasn't hard), Gym for at least an hour 4 days a week, walking in the hood in the evenings the other days. I do walk when i play once a week. Push ups and stretches with the wife. I am currently at 237.2 this morning. Been a little rough the last week with a car accident. I will be continuing through December. Thank you @Canadan for the push by starting this thread. Really hated some of the profile pics from the TT event and i needed it. (y)

November is behind us and I’m happy to close out those rings for 30 consecutive days. More snow shoveling tomorrow will make it easy tomorrow morning to hit my move calorie goal to start off December.:)

488AB4B7-FE51-4948-BF02-6EF5EB0F92A6.jpeg

November's officially behind us. Outside of the one day where I just didn't feel well at all, I closed my rings (or did something that would have had I been able to wear my watch) every day last month. Felt good. I think I'm going to try to keep it going as much as I can in December.

For everyone in the November thread, I started a new thread for this month. Let's keep it going!

I fell off at the end of the month but it was a great workout month. Thank you @Canadan for putting this together. I’m going to try to keep this rolling. AA3DBB76-77CC-4459-B859-E7F5E22F7DF7.png

Back