November Fitness Challenge

I’ll play. Been looking for motivation to get my fat ass back in line. I dropped 75lbs in 2018, gained 40 of it back this year. ?

Alright let’s do this, I’m in

I am in. I travel a lot which makes some days a challenge. When I am home I get in about an hour every day. Long travel days are the challenge.

I’m in. I took a month off for bow season but with time changing this weekend..I’m back at it

In.

I’m in Dan! Need to get back to daily exercise because the waistline is growing.

I’ll be traveling a TON this month so I may need someone qualified to help me on good exercises for hotel rooms

I’ll be traveling a TON this month so I may need someone qualified to help me on good exercises for hotel rooms
1- Take the stairs down to the lobby.
2- Go into the gym.
3- Exercise.
4- Take the stairs back up to room.
5- Tell us about it.

I have reason to say no to this challenge.

No Apple Watch but I’ll find a metric to keep me honest.

2- Go into the gym.
3- Exercise.
5- Tell us about it.

What Dan said, but you can also do a bunch of air squats, push ups, dips, mountain climbers, etc. and get a pretty good 20m workout going.

Take the stairs a bunch, then you're looking at those other 10 minutes.

im in, 2 to 3 5ks a week and the old Army pt of push ups and sit-ups, but I use Suunto watch not apple

I'm in. As it snows here in Ohio, I need to make a commitment to getting into better shape. Not happy with where I'm at, and with mens league soccer I can see a pay off if I stick to a routine instead of my once a week game! Thanks for starting this, it was the final kick in the pants I needed!

Night two of exercise is complete. Time to get after it Dan!

2- Go into the gym.
3- Exercise.
5- Tell us about it.
I’m not so certain it will be that easy but I like the confidence

text or call me when you get back to your hotel each night. I gotchu.
Damn right. I can find a way to find 30 minutes in the chaos.

Damn right. I can find a way to find 30 minutes in the chaos.
Honestly dude, with how nuts your life has been, that thirty minutes might be more valuable than eating for you.

Let's make it happen.

Let's lose some f$%&*@ weight boys.

It's November in a couple hours. In Ohio, that means short days, long nights, and a lot of inside laziness, but this year, I want to break the trend.

For me, it's 30 days of getting my Apple watch to show 30 minutes + of exercise, with bonus points for meeting my daily goal. For others, it could be push ups, sit ups, calculated steps, or activity on an exercise machine.

I want to get this done. 30 days of activity. Who is with me and wants to push me all month to get it done?
I’m with you my dude. Doesn’t hurt that Aetna just rolled out a program that will either let you earn an Apple Watch or give you gift cards, so it’s a nice incentive.

I'll get in on the fun!

3.27 mile run before halloween candy :ROFLMAO:

It's November in a couple hours. In Ohio, that means short days, long nights, and a lot of inside laziness, but this year, I want to break the trend.

For me, it's 30 days of getting my Apple watch to show 30 minutes + of exercise, with bonus points for meeting my daily goal. For others, it could be push ups, sit ups, calculated steps, or activity on an exercise machine.

I want to get this done. 30 days of activity. Who is with me and wants to push me all month to get it done?

I love it man! Let’s do this, I will need pushing too as October kicked my butt with work travel and work load. I especially need someone helping push me with the new addition of the family coming In December!

I love it man! Let’s do this, I will need pushing too as October kicked my butt with work travel and work load. I especially need someone helping push me with the new addition of the family coming In December!

Game on.

I'll @ you tomorrow. Let's shake it up.

Back