November Fitness Challenge

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
It's November in a couple hours. In Ohio, that means short days, long nights, and a lot of inside laziness, but this year, I want to break the trend.

For me, it's 30 days of getting my Apple watch to show 30 minutes + of exercise, with bonus points for meeting my daily goal. For others, it could be push ups, sit ups, calculated steps, or activity on an exercise machine.

I want to get this done. 30 days of activity. Who is with me and wants to push me all month to get it done?

I love this idea.
This is not the month for me to accomplish though, with Thanksgiving and multiple trips on the horizon including a THP Experience.

But I am rooting for you and will follow along.

I am in. I have been doing 30 minutes on the treadmill 3-5 days a week for the past couple of weeks. My goal is 5 days a week, but some days work consumed me early and the next thing I knew the day was over.

I’m also eating healthy 6 days a week and then whatever I want for Sunday football.

I like the idea of 30 for 30. At least 30 minutes of exercise for 30 days. The only day that’s bad for me is Thanksgiving. That day, I’ll be traveling and then I’m going to dinner.

I started Insanity up again last night and started using the rowing machine a few nights over the last week. My plan is Insanity 3 nights a week and then DDP Yoga or the rowing machine 3 nights with one night of rest.

It sounds good in my head anyway, I need to actually make it happen.

I'll just continue to watch what I eat. That was the biggy for me. Fruit and protein for lunch and a light dinner. With my active job I went from a 42 waist size to a 34 since March. Oh, and I gave up beer.:confused: Now just whiskey on the rocks.:p

I'll just continue to watch what I eat. That was the biggy for me. Fruit and protein for lunch and a light dinner. With my active job I went from a 42 waist size to a 34 since March. Oh, and I gave up beer.:confused: Now just whiskey on the rocks.:p

Nice job with the shrinking waistline.

Damn dude, that is impressive!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in. I'm looking to get back into it next month as well.

I'd love to, and probably should, but way too many long days on the road scheduled up to the day before Thanksgiving

I'm in!
minimum of...
50 push-ups
50 squats
50 sit-ups
50 swimmer's presses
daily!
I need a kick in the rear as of late and this just might be it!

I'm in!
minimum of...
50 push-ups
50 squats
50 sit-ups
50 swimmer's presses
daily!
I need a kick in the rear as of late and this just might be it!
Nice!

Way to set the bar.

I think we need some screenshots of the Apple watch for accountability Mr. @Canadan

It's November in a couple hours. In Ohio, that means short days, long nights, and a lot of inside laziness, but this year, I want to break the trend.

For me, it's 30 days of getting my Apple watch to show 30 minutes + of exercise, with bonus points for meeting my daily goal. For others, it could be push ups, sit ups, calculated steps, or activity on an exercise machine.

I want to get this done. 30 days of activity. Who is with me and wants to push me all month to get it done?

Overachieving, I like it!

Overachieving, I like it!
I wouldn't say that. I'm actually kind of embarrassed about my current conditioning.

Hoping this kick starts something that represents a better me moving forward.

I wouldn't say that. I'm actually kind of embarrassed about my current conditioning.

Hoping this kick starts something that represents a better me moving forward.
If you think you're out of shape..... I hate to think what I am..... other than a mess! Old = suck!

Count me in, I need to shed some weight before the holidays come.

a) I have no clue what those numbers mean.
b) is it really 35 degrees out there?
Yes, it's cold and stupid here.

My activity goal (outer ring) is 470 which is just basically my activity points. Move around, exercise, it all adds into this.
Middle ring is green and represents exercise minutes. Currently set at 30 a day. Brisk walks or carrying for 9 holes dominate this ring.
Inside ring is active hours. So basically, sitting on my butt for hours at a time is not recommended. currently set at 12.

If you think you're out of shape..... I hate to think what I am..... other than a mess! Old = suck!
Not so much out of shape, just not happy with where i am.

I'd blame the rum, but it's a collective effort.

Effing in Capidan - MC Training starts NOW

Not so much out of shape, just not happy with where i am.

I'd blame the rum, but it's a collective effort.

So much the bolded

Back