November Fitness Challenge

Walked nearly 8 miles today, so today was down! Tomorrow will be tough so I need to get creative!

Let’s make this a big week everyone!

33C4C7D7-DB42-418A-9836-4BF158058FC2.png

I need a ruling. It was cart path only today. So I jogged to every ball and back. Ended up with 10337 steps and 5.3 miles per Apple.

I missed out on a post round stand alone work out. But I did ride my bike 4 miles round trip to watch my team get beat.

Am I out? (Yes this is for each of us individually so I’m all in for the month and beyond).

I need a ruling. It was cart path only today. So I jogged to every ball and back. Ended up with 10337 steps and 5.3 miles per Apple.

I missed out on a post round stand alone work out. But I did ride my bike 4 miles round trip to watch my team get beat.

Am I out? (Yes this is for each of us individually so I’m all in for the month and beyond).

You're in! Nice work!

Unfortunately, golf was cancelled yesterday due to the weather, so I had to make do with walking round the supermarket food shopping and then we tidied the house and I managed to get a set of 20 push-ups in as well
Not quite the exercise I was hoping for, but still better than nothing

Should get back to the sets of push-ups and squats over the week whilst at work but I can feel my body fighting the cold that Jen has had since the middle of last week

My run is down today. I’m inching closer to 3 miles which is my goal each day. I am sometimes embarrassed to post my stuff because it’s so much less than you guys. But whatever I’m doing something so I’m good with it. My run app has my calories much higher too, no idea which one is right.

EC3498ED-5DDB-4727-B7CC-EBFB49BDF40E.png

My run is down today. I’m inching closer to 3 miles which is my goal each day. I am sometimes embarrassed to post my stuff because it’s so much less than you guys. But whatever I’m doing something so I’m good with it. My run app has my calories much higher too, no idea which one is right.

View attachment 8913643
No need to be embarrassed, it's all about getting better and improving our fitness level, and our health. Keep it up !

Was a hectic weekend but got my exercise in. Using this thread as motivation to keep it going!
5273A17B-1627-4C4C-9E50-EB056533ABF9.png7655F808-F697-4082-B85A-72DE7FA10405.png

Last edited:
I did a bunch of yard work this weekend. A few hours each day. It didn’t register as exercise minutes on my watch though. Back to the gym and running this week.

work hours are going to be weird this week, so in turn workout hours are going to be harder too. We’ll get it together though this week!

work hours are going to be weird this week, so in turn workout hours are going to be harder too. We’ll get it together though this week!
Make it happen, buddy. There is ALWAYS a way.

Was active each day so far, gained a few lbs over the weekend... Need to jump in a thread re: portion controls.

I did a bunch of yard work this weekend. A few hours each day. It didn’t register as exercise minutes on my watch though. Back to the gym and running this week.

The Yard Work qualifies in my book. Anything that elevates your heart rate for a period of time.

Felt good after a long weekend on nights

Attachments

• CCE07348-ED5F-44A5-BAAD-5F44DACAD3E3.jpeg
    CCE07348-ED5F-44A5-BAAD-5F44DACAD3E3.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 5
I got in another ride on the indoor bike today. My Peloton still reads more calories burned than my Apple Watch but it's only about 10% off.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.08.01 PM.png

Had a nice run today. Strength training on deck to tomorrow.
1572909398288.png

Got my numbers today but not all that happy about my workout. Kind of gave up after I hit my goal and i am sure I had more in me.

tomorrow will be better.

1AA78E00-A241-4324-A754-1BD394E2AE11.jpeg

I got home late from work but still got a good walk in on the treadmill.

AA7ACE87-835E-46D3-B29C-653E4533BEC9.jpeg

Finding the time to get it done!

Well done buddy. Not letting excuses lead the way is HUGE.

Thanks! I always feel better afterwards but it’s getting started that can be rough. This thread helps quite a bit.

Back