November Fitness Challenge

There is a pretty good and simple and free excercise app called 7M workouts. It is simple and straight forward. Perfect for anyone that just wants to do something.

As i'm approaching day 7, I'm really starting to feel the increase in activity. My hunger level has increased. I offset that to an extent with increased water consumption. Today, the sudden restart of lifting has me feeling stiff. That actually makes me want to go lift again and work through it. Im trying to be smart with adding in the lifting, to focus on reps verse weight, as I shock my body with the upper body increase in activity.

This thread has been a great motivation to keep me going. Thanks everyone!

It’s not what I’d call...fun...in any way haha. But it’s effective
More power to you ?

I'll just keep my dad bod and eat my carbs haha

Another day of 60 push-ups and squats completed
I've been doing 100 pushups a day, and am trying to challenge myself to raise it up. So I'm adding 10% each week to my daily total. So starting tomorrow I'll be doing 110. Maybe a little side challenge you want to jump in on?

I noticed a big dip in my workout heart rate last night, so that's how I know the work is paying off, and my body is starting to get into better shape. Took longer to get to my peak heart rate, and dipped quicker when I finished working out.

I started working out a little before November started though, so it hasn't only been a week for me...this is just a really good reminder to stick to it. Lets keep it going!

i might fight someone if they try to take away my carbs and/or bread.

Haha, same here. I don't believe in a restrictive diet. I am all about everything in moderation and making good decisions. I have no problem with some carbs in my diet. It doesn't mean I am sitting down to a bowl of pasta with a side of garlic bread every night, but I am not afraid of carbs either.

Side note, I am 2 standing hours away from closing all my rings, woot woot!

Another day in the books.

1573168592605.png

30 mins of push-ups and sit-ups since I don't like to run in the rain

"Off day" today with the tough cardio workout and a night of climbing tomorrow, so did a 20m bodyweight circuit before dinner. Lots of good core work, push-ups, bodyweight squats.

All three rings closed before 7PM. Feels good.

Travel day but booth set up and being on the third floor of the hotel helped close the rings. 8B7C5BFC-25E4-4BE1-94FB-7412A4FF2BE9.png

I think I am going to add pushups and squats to my routine. I’m just running now but I think I might add those in

I started back up with pushups last week. Such a good full body exercise, but it was a rude awakening for the first couple sets I did. I remember being able to do more...

third day in a row I didn't get it done before dinner time.

This is getting silly.

Do we need to send someone to your house?

Did some strength training and a short bike ride.

5DC9515B-D067-4FF4-B96D-800C324451AF.jpeg

Back