NOW AVAILABLE: Custom THPer Designed Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we showed off the custom THPer designed Truvis Golf Balls from Callaway Golf.

Last year we had an event with Budget Golf and the winning team won the opportunity to design their own Callaway Truvis Golf Balls as well as a year's supply each of their design.

To double down on that, Budget Golf agreed to order the balls and sell them on their website, with a portion of the proceeds going to St. Jude through the Albatross Club. These will hit their website soon, and we hope THPers decide to enjoy something that is both rare and unique.

These are ONLY be available through Budget Golf. We will let @ArmyGolf and @aljaklaw answer any questions

index.php

IMG_1223.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

Those look great!

This is amazing

Last week we showed off the custom THPer designed Truvis Golf Balls from Callaway Golf.

Last year we had an event with Budget Golf and the winning team won the opportunity to design their own Callaway Truvis Golf Balls as well as a year's supply each of their design.

To double down on that, Budget Golf agreed to order the balls and sell them on their website, with a portion of the proceeds going to St. Jude through the Albatross Club. These will hit their website soon, and we hope THPers decide to enjoy something that is both rare and unique.

These are ONLY be available through Budget Golf. We will let @ArmyGolf and @aljaklaw answer any questions

index.php

IMG_1223.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

I'll take those 604s any day!

Glad it supports a good cause.

There has to be a nickname for this TruVis ball.

I was thinking based on the conversation with @JB on one of the tees out in CDA, it should be The Canadian Chicken!

Dozen CSX inbound!

Now pondering what to add for free shipping!

Ordered!

need to place my order

Got some, super lucky they weren't sold out yet.

I’ll place an order as well. Budget is good people for selling these 😂

These came out great looking forward to seeing them in hand

I’m certainly not saying that these are not the best balls ever!

Fun seeing THPers jump on these.

Dozen inbound!

I look forward to getting these in hand

Was waiting for these! CSx on the way!

Back