Now i have seen it all.

But if you cant swing for poo, how does this help.
If she went from missing the fairway to striping it. Then, her swing is repeatable. Just took some club adjustments to straighten her out. It obviously helps to hit the ball straight.

If she went from missing the fairway to striping it. Then, her swing is repeatable. Just took some club adjustments to straighten her out. It obviously helps to hit the ball straight.

Im not sure its that simple, when i was learning i had no club fitting, we didnt have such a thing, i was taught the basics and they have stayed with me for over 60 years, sure technology has come into the game, but at what cost.

Im not sure its that simple, when i was learning i had no club fitting, we didnt have such a thing, i was taught the basics and they have stayed with me for over 60 years, sure technology has come into the game, but at what cost.
That's well and good. But, a fitting will not mask all swing faults. It is possible to slice a club that was fit to stop a slice. It is still up to the golfer to make the swing. There is no club out there that will eliminate a slice, or a hook, or a topped shot, or a fat shot.

The cost of technology? If anything, it's helping to grow the game. You think someone would stick with the game if all they had to play was unforgiving blades? It's a game and supposed to be fun. If getting a club fit means that this lady is somehow miraculously hitting the ball straight, then the club is a great fit for her, and she will enjoy the game that much more.

Mat im an Aussie, and sorry to say, i have no idea what some of the things you said, are, but i understand the principle of good practice.
I'm from the good ol' US of A and I didn't follow it either. :oops:

Back