NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

My apologies. I forgot about the golf ball reveal. I thought someone had mentioned they were receiving an unidentified shipment that was a potential SS gift?

That would be me. The email from FedEx said Saturday but the tracking on the FedEx website said Monday when I checked it after not receiving a delivery Saturday. So hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Disappointed I missed out on this one. I got carried away with everything going on. Pretty excited though to see all the gifts come in!!!

I am thinking about my posts yesterday and they are insane ramblings in the college football thread mostly. Definitely possibility my secret Santa could choose a sampling of a sports day and think I’m a lunatic.
Lmao Reaction GIF by youngnailsinc

SS package all boxed up. Heading to UPS store in the morning. Can’t wait to see some more reveals!!

Cyber monday got me a bit more. well I should say the secret Santa is going to need a bigger box.

sounds like will be a big week of packages going out! Let’s see some more reveals this week 😍

Waiting on a shipment and then my box is going out. Hope they enjoy it

Everything has been ordered. It should all arrive this week and I'll be getting my box out early next week hopefully

Without further ado, let's get the gift reveals started!

How freakin' cool is this? 5-Layer 3D StadiumViews Wall Art of Fenway Park! The attention to detail is absolutely amazing. They even nailed the red seat in the right field bleachers signifying the longest home run ever hit at Fenway Park, by Teddy Ballgame of course.

You definitely knocked it out of the park with this gift SS! Thank you!!!

View attachment 9223875

View attachment 9223878

The crappy photography does not do this awesome gift justice.
Oh wow. That’s outstanding!

And the package is off....

This thread will "EXPLODE" shortly with Santa Goodness and videos

Just waiting on one package to arrive and I'll be sending mine out. Hoping it's here by the end of the week.

Hopefully will get some prep work done today and get this mailed out by end week. How many reveal videos did we have last year, and can we beat that total this go round?

yep, my last order should arrive tomorrow......then off to the lucky recipient

Without further ado, let's get the gift reveals started!

How freakin' cool is this? 5-Layer 3D StadiumViews Wall Art of Fenway Park! The attention to detail is absolutely amazing. They even nailed the red seat in the right field bleachers signifying the longest home run ever hit at Fenway Park, by Teddy Ballgame of course.

You definitely knocked it out of the park with this gift SS! Thank you!!!

View attachment 9223875

View attachment 9223878

The crappy photography does not do this awesome gift justice.

Wow that is cool! Well done SS!

This is way more difficult when you cannot find any information whatsoever on the person. Any suggestions on just random golf items that people prefer? I have a bunch of ideas on what im going to do but a few more wouldn't hurt.

This is way more difficult when you cannot find any information whatsoever on the person. Any suggestions on just random golf items that people prefer? I have a bunch of ideas on what im going to do but a few more wouldn't hurt.
Haven't met a golfer yet who doesn't like new hats, polos, and/or golf balls.

Hats, gloves, balls, tees, ball markers, divot tools, polos... can't really go wrong.

I have I believe everything I am wanting to send out. Now just to create a nice little package and actually send it.

Love Actually Christmas GIF by Working Title

I have I believe everything I am wanting to send out. Now just to create a nice little package and actually send it.

Love Actually Christmas GIF by Working Title
this^^^^

Back