NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

So ... I'm waiting for one more thing then I'll ship out.

I received mine today ... UA dark blue shirt
Thanks THP Santa 🎅

20231127_132435.jpg

Third gift!!

A couple more shipping notifications today. Reveals should really start picking up in here.

Mine should go out this week I hope.

Final gift ordered. Once it arrives, I'll box everything up and get it sent out! 🎅

Got a few things ordered, and a couple more little ones to go. One is looking like a little longer to ship than I hoped. Fingers crossed they under promise and over deliver. I’ll get it all out asap.

Waiting on one more item, then we box/ship. That last item could take a few weeks though.

Apparently the Fed Ex email notification system and package tracking system are not on the same page these days. Still no delivery for me. At least it appears to be in Georgia now so hopefully it will arrive tomorrw.

Apparently the Fed Ex email notification system and package tracking system are not on the same page these days. Still no delivery for me. At least it appears to be in Georgia now so hopefully it will arrive tomorrw.
USPS is struggling too... what a hassle!

Much like the graceful, noble, and elegant Canadian goose, my package is ready to fly south.

Damn truck at tire place will delay the shipping of mine a day or two

It's time to get busy

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

For those who have not shipped yet, check into www.PirateShip.com (in case you don't know about it). Cheap shipping rates there. I have never found lower rates.

Returned home last night, from a 12 day family trip. Found a box at my door from a golf company. I don't think I had any outstanding orders so I'm assuming it was a SS drop shipment. It was too late, and I was too tired to unbox. Had to come into the office early this morning so I'll investigate and unbox tonight when I get home.

USPS is struggling too... what a hassle!
That is one place I'd hate to be working at right now. I'm over the mail center at my company and my mail carrier said they had 15 pallets of Amazon stuff the other day from the previous day that they hadn't even made it to yet....

That is one place I'd hate to be working at right now. I'm over the mail center at my company and my mail carrier said they had 15 pallets of Amazon stuff the other day from the previous day that they hadn't even made it to yet....
I feel for them this time of year; but every job has a busy season. I live on the edge of rural… with a rural post office. They do their best, but struggle between Black Friday and Christmas. The delay I’m watching is out of their hands though, and is likely due to the strain on the overall system.

We have arrival finally from USPS. Time to work on some shipping!

I feel for them this time of year; but every job has a busy season. I live on the edge of rural… with a rural post office. They do their best, but struggle between Black Friday and Christmas. The delay I’m watching is out of their hands though, and is likely due to the strain on the overall system.
Yeah, we have mail carriers running until almost 9pm out where I live. It's crazy.

I had an order from last week where I hadn’t heard anything over 7 days. I reached out and said up front I knew the holiday would be reason for delay, but was there any sort of update? Rep said it was picked up today (it was, I saw the scans through the usps app) but the post office had asked to have packages be picked up twice a week to help with the nightmare for them.

Much like the graceful, noble, and elegant Canadian goose, my package is ready to fly south.
Yes, they elegantly chase me around the golf course all the time. Menace to society. But are somehow afforded the protections of royalty. :ROFLMAO:

Back