NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Yes, they elegantly chase me around the golf course all the time. Menace to society. But are somehow afforded the protections of royalty. :ROFLMAO:
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Don't be too hard on my beloved honky bois.

Received an email from FedEx saying my package will be delivered today. So at least there is hope that I may finally see it.

For those who have not shipped yet, check into www.PirateShip.com (in case you don't know about it). Cheap shipping rates there. I have never found lower rates.
Everyone should use Pirate Ship if they go USPS or UPS. It's a huge money saver!

I am waiting for this weekend to see if anything else catches my eye, if not will be out early next week. And @Muchmore18 thanks for the pirate ship recommendation - For me much easier to post it at home and quickly drop off.

Everyone should use Pirate Ship if they go USPS or UPS. It's a huge money saver!
Absolutely. With all the things I've shipped this year, I'd imagine it's saved me $200, if not more.

I am waiting for this weekend to see if anything else catches my eye, if not will be out early next week. And @Muchmore18 thanks for the pirate ship recommendation - For me much easier to post it at home and quickly drop off.
Thank @SVonhof , not me

But the fact that everyone doesn't print a label at home and just drop the package off shocks me. I've walked in to the post office and the line to ship is 20 people long. They all watch me walk up to the drop off counter and get out of there in five seconds. I don't get why more people don't do it.

Thank @SVonhof , not me

But the fact that everyone doesn't print a label at home and just drop the package off shocks me. I've walked in to the post office and the line to ship is 20 people long. They all watch me walk up to the drop off counter and get out of there in five seconds. I don't get why more people don't do it.

I don’t know how?! 😂😂😂

There I said it. I’m an Id10T. Don’t know of this sorcery in which you speak. Printing labels…

Thank @SVonhof , not me

I must be living under a rock. :ROFLMAO: What is this "Pirate Ship" you speak of?

Thank @SVonhof , not me

I've never walked into my local post office and be more than 2 people in line. haha

I don’t know how?! 😂😂😂

There I said it. I’m an Id10T. Don’t know of this sorcery in which you speak. Printing labels…
Use Pirate ship and you'll thank me for all the time you save

That means people are smarter there and print labels
you obviously have never been close to where I live. It's definitely not that. lol. I live in a very old school, SMALL town.

Sounds like a "you" problem. For ink and for wasting money lol
Yep it is. I tried to print my UPS label the other day when I sent in my trade in clubs to Callaway and couldn't because we are out of ink. I just need to buy a new printer. It's cheaper than buying ink, or at least it was last time I purchased ink. lol

you obviously have never been close to where I live. It's definitely not that. lol. I live in a very old school, SMALL town.
I was going to say something about a small town with where I live, but you weren't kidding :LOL:

Thank @SVonhof , not me

Thanks @SVonhof ! I’ve used them for clubs. But for some dumb reason i always think priority mail for “ordinary” things. Jeez the time and money i could have saved.

Thanks @SVonhof ! I’ve used them for clubs. But for some dumb reason i always think priority mail for “ordinary” things. Jeez the time and money i could have saved.
I mean if you're using flat rate boxes or envelopes, they don't save you anything on those. But you can still get priority shipping on anything through them. I saved $40 on one package alone this year

Back