NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Let's give the people what they want!

My SS definitely paid attention to my post in the gift exchange wants and needs thread. I posted that most of my hoodies and quarter zips were too big to play golf in due to unintentional weight loss after I retired from my real job a few years ago. Well, low and behold, this amazing hoodie was delivered to my house a short time ago:

View attachment 9224877

Thank you once again SS!!! It fits great, love the color and I guarantee it will get plenty of use! 👊🍻
Your SS has been a true Santa! So good!

My SS definitely paid attention to my post in the gift exchange wants and needs thread. I posted that most of my hoodies and quarter zips were too big to play golf in due to unintentional weight loss after I retired from my real job a few years ago. Well, low and behold, this amazing hoodie was delivered to my house a short time ago:

View attachment 9224877

Thank you once again SS!!! It fits great, love the color and I guarantee it will get plenty of use! 👊🍻
Love Original Penguin.. great job SS

My SS video is taking forever to upload for some reason.

Acquiesce Whelp GIF

View attachment 9224877

Red Sox red too!

Great gift!

View attachment 9224877

Looks great. Good job SS 🎅🏻

View attachment 9224877

OP makes great hoodies. Well done Santa 👌

We need video reveals now!!

Finally got confirmation that my parcel is enroute to recipient. Finally.

View attachment 9224877

This Is Delicious So Good GIF by SWR3

I am waiting for this weekend to see if anything else catches my eye, if not will be out early next week. And @Muchmore18 thanks for the pirate ship recommendation - For me much easier to post it at home and quickly drop off.
Haha I said wait a minute @Muchmore18 recommended a Pirate Ship? 😂

View attachment 9224877

That is an awesome gift! Well done secret Santa!

View attachment 9224877

Really like that hoodie!

There should be some more reveals in here...I know of a package that was delivered. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are actually a few packages that have confirmed to have been delivered that have not been posted.

Who's ready for more gifts today??? Not from me, but from others. Though I did secure items 2 and 3 for my person yesterday.

Who's ready for more gifts today??? Not from me, but from others. Though I did secure items 2 and 3 for my person yesterday.
You could bring them over to me in person 😉

Back