NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Ok...I couldn't wait. My package arrived yesterday and I mean...DAMN! Well done SS...well done!!!! Stitch Polo, 2 sleeves of CS triple track, a sweet Nippon Shaft fairway cover, Vice glove and two ball markers, one THP and a silver dollar!! Thank you, Secret Santa, whoever you are!!! View attachment 8974673

that vice glove is my absolute favorite, tired to add some more to my ball order and they were sold out :(

Grabbed another thing for my THPer. Never thought I'd enjoy getting presents for people I don't "know" but this is so much fun!

What’s that, a shipping confirmation? Once I get everything, I’ll add a personal touch and be on its way to the recipient!

Holy crap guys!! My Secret Santa just sent the exact Tour Edge Wingman putter I've been looking at! I am beaming ear to ear in absolute shock. How incredible!!! I feel so lucky!! Thank you Secret Santa! If you're ever in the Santa Barbara area beers on me! Wow I cant believe this!!! So generous and kind!!! PXL_20201118_003504642.jpgPXL_20201118_003508465.jpg

woah... The standard is being set way higher than I expected... haha..

Holy crap guys!! My Secret Santa just sent the exact Tour Edge Wingman putter I've been looking at! I am beaming ear to ear in absolute shock. How incredible!!! I feel so lucky!! Thank you Secret Santa! If you're ever in the Santa Barbara area beers on me! Wow I cant believe this!!! So generous and kind!!! View attachment 8974730View attachment 8974731
That's incredible! A top notch Secret Santa you got there!

Holy crap guys!! My Secret Santa just sent the exact Tour Edge Wingman putter I've been looking at! I am beaming ear to ear in absolute shock. How incredible!!! I feel so lucky!! Thank you Secret Santa! If you're ever in the Santa Barbara area beers on me! Wow I cant believe this!!! So generous and kind!!! View attachment 8974730View attachment 8974731

Honestly so touched by my Secret Santa and the THP community, I am going to make an extra donation to Saint Jude's Children Hospital. Thanks again.

Congrats!! Well done SS, well done.

Holy smokes! That is insane! Phenomenal job SS!!!

Grabbed another thing for my THPer. Never thought I'd enjoy getting presents for people I don't "know" but this is so much fun!
It really is the best part of the fun.

I am patiently waiting for an item to arrive so I can ship out package!

I feel like I am so behind, but working on an idea for a cool gift I hope. Just may take a bit of time to receive and in the meantime I get to order a few extra items for my person.

Just got the last of mine in, so the last stuff should be headed out before the weekend!

Secret Santas are killing it so far!!

2 items in, waiting on one more. This was fun shopping for someone I don’t know.

WOW!!! THP Secret Santas are stepping their game up this year. I am blown away by the generosity of my Secret Santa. I am really grateful for the thought put into my gifts. Thank you!

Last edited:
WOW!!! THP Secret Santas are stepping their game this year. I am blown away by the generosity of my Secret Santa. I am really grateful for the thought out into my gifts. Thank you!

Dang! Way to go SS!

Back