NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Secret Santa’s doing great work!

Great video @mikeg_74 and quite the awesome haul. The present packaging was a great touch. Well done SS!

So sad I missed the deadline. Would love to have another chance to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Santa’s are crushing it!

Nice unboxing vid @mikeg_74 - good looking 1/4 zip!

These are so good! THPers generosity never fails to amaze me, so incredible to see.

🎅That xmas wrapping was amazing!🎅

Great Video Mike' awesome unbox and love the hanging on the left wall back there

SS are all over get this! Awesome job to them

This thread gets to be so much fun this time of the year!

This is my first holiday season on the forum and I could not have enjoyed shopping for my THP golfer anymore than I have! From researching his posts and threads to searching for something unique to that person was so much fun and is really what the holiday season is all about!

This is a great thread every year...awesome to see people's reactions opening their gifts... the Secret Santa's always do a great job

The santas are killing it so far!! Well done!! Gonna be a few more days before I can get my package shipped as I am still waiting on some items to arrive. Hope to have it completed by Wednesday of next week.

Great Video Mike' awesome unbox and love the hanging on the left wall back there

That is actually a canvas print of an upclose shot taken from a glass of whiskey. My wife's old boss took it and it came out really well. She gave it to us.

Awesome job so far guys!
I've ordered all my goodies. Just waiting on them to arrive so I can ship them out (y)

Ordered my last gift this morning. This was fun. Not sure its the same with you guys, but I ended up buying some of the same things for myself. lol.

Ordered my last gift this morning. This was fun. Not sure its the same with you guys, but I ended up buying some of the same things for myself. lol.

.... of course I did!

Ordered a few things, most be here Friday, one is on BO......*sigh*

Still waiting on some of my stuff to get to me. Should hopefully get to ship out next week sometime!

I’ve got all my items ready to ship in the next day or so! Great posts so far!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the rest of my order in yesterday so my gift will be going out today. Great job so far guys! The bar has been set extremely high.

Always fun getting something from THP Secret Santa!

Back