NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

That spartan divot tool and markers is awesome!!

Secret Santas are doing a great job this year.

Secret Santas continue to kill it with the gift reveals today! :clapp:

If my record keeping is correct, and if everybody that has shipped has sent me a notification and all gifts received have been posted, we currently have 9 gift recipients that should be receiving packages soon.

I'm still waiting on 1 item to be delivered before shipping.

Secret Santa gift arrived today, and they killed it! ProV1 are always amazing to have, have wanted to try the oncore vero since it came out and the puma hat is so comfortable.

View attachment 8975511
That is an awesome gift! I heard a lot of good things about the Vero. Let us know how they work out for you, and now you get to try them side by side with a traditional gold standard in the PV1.

I still have a little shopping to do and I'm debating on "over the top" and dealing with the wrath of my wife or staying "within budget" (which I've already exceeded :LOL:).

I MIGHT have to send one direct instead of to my house if I go OTT. 🤔

I still have a little shopping to do and I'm debating on "over the top" and dealing with the wrath of my wife or staying "within budget" (which I've already exceeded :LOL:).

I lost the budget conversation and using the residual PayPal balance was not a good explanation 🤷‍♂️

I lost the budget conversation and using the residual PayPal balance was not a good explanation 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, if my wife sees the receipts already she's gonna be pissed. She asked me what the parameters were for this exchange. I told her a minimum of $25.00. She says "Oh, that's not too bad"

I'm already 3X over my budget...................................:oops:

It’s THP Secret Santa, OTT is the only option. 😜

Got mine today & SS killed it!
Bushwood t-shirt, TW hat, putting mirror, sleeve of THP Truvis, box of Wilson Duo optix Tennessee Titans logo balls & divot tool w/marker, Callaway valuables pouch & 2 THP coins!!
View attachment 8975517
View attachment 8975518
Awesome! A putting mirror is the training Aid I've been most intrigued by this year literally every pro uses one to warm up with. congrats and looks like your Santa Killed it.

Last edited:
no, if someone disagrees with this statement I'd like them to identify themselves for instant harassments! You're not often correct Alex, but this time you found a bit of truth.

I see what you did there :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All you SS out there...you guys are killing! Well done.

Everyone here is absolutely knocking it out of the park, awesome work guys (y)

3 more packages shipped out this morning!

My Santa delivered.

Sweet Callaway towel. a dozen balls that I will thoroughly enjoy losing. Grip changing kit and a really nice leather travel bag. Perfect timing as my old one was falling apart and when I got home last night I promptly dropped my old one into the toilet. So this was something that I was going to have to go buy. It is embroidered and I am no longer home and I don't recall off the top of my head. Also got a sweet THB marker and tees.

Also in my kit but already stolen is a wireless charging station. I will picture and commander back.

Thanks you Santa. Awesome job.

I am still waiting for my last delivery so that I can get the rest by tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
Still waiting on the last item to arrive. Was supposed to be here today but no luck.

thats funny getting your Santa From last year. I mean didn't someone else run it last year? Now @Sox_Fan this year, great thing you guys are doing awesome stuff running this each year. @FernDog was last years right?

Yep, I ran it the last two years, random pairing with some tweaking if needed. With 70 people involved the chance of a repeat is always a possibility. But hey, it’s all for fun and Scott is phenomenal this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Santas continue to kill it with the gift reveals today! :clapp:

If my record keeping is correct, and if everybody that has shipped has sent me a notification and all gifts received have been posted, we currently have 9 gift recipients that should be receiving packages soon.

Back