NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

After waiting all week, I finally got a shipping notification for the last item(s) I’m waiting for! Should be able to post mine next week!

Waiting on 2 things. I should be getting them on Monday.

All wrapped up and shipped out...man are these fun to put together!

Not my SS but, a THP brother sent me the set of Spartan Golf set @MarMill8412 got because he saw where I said I liked them in here and he's just that great of a dude! 20201127_183040.jpg

Shipped out my stuff yesterday... First timer here hope you enjoy it!

Great gifts showing up everyday nice job Santas! I shipped mine out earlier this week

This thread is awesome!

I received my SS box late yesterday evening. Since it was dark out I decided to wait until this morning to unbox it. Way to go Santa! Every item that I pulled from the box was well researched and has a tie to me! Where to start...Michigan divot too and tees! College hoops season has started so I can drink way all thought of football and focus on the new squad! Go Blue!

I game Srixon golf balls, and gladly sow the seeds of 'Yotes fans on the course. The Hogan shirt is fabulous and I will be wearing it on course today! Those Luxardo cherries were a great touch and will be put to great use. Both the shirt and cherries will be another great reminder of THP and the Hogan/UST experience.

Finally, that little piece of paper with a Wren on it.....its a gift certificate to my favorite (and best) brewery in Arizona. Wren House Brewing. Well played Santa!!!

I've got a great smile on my face this morning thanks to you!

IMG_9329.jpg
IMG_9330.jpg

I received my SS box late yesterday evening. Since it was dark out I decided to wait until this morning to unbox it. Way to go Santa! Every item that I pulled from the box was well researched and has a tie to me! Where to start...Michigan divot too and tees! College hoops season has started so I can drink way all thought of football and focus on the new squad! Go Blue!

I game Srixon golf balls, and gladly sow the seeds of 'Yotes fans on the course. The Hogan shirt is fabulous and I will be wearing it on course today! Those Luxardo cherries were a great touch and will be put to great use. Both the shirt and cherries will be another great reminder of THP and the Hogan/UST experience.

Finally, that little piece of paper with a Wren on it.....its a gift certificate to my favorite (and best) brewery in Arizona. Wren House Brewing. Well played Santa!!!

View attachment 8976595
View attachment 8976596
Well done Santa.

View attachment 8976595
View attachment 8976596

Some good sleuthing there! Well done SS

View attachment 8976595
View attachment 8976596

Wow @mtbloco , that’s a great haul!

By my calculations, 42 packages have either been shipped or the Secret Santas sent me a message that they ordered something custom that may take a little longer. Hav not heard anything from 32 Secret Santas.

I don't necessarily need tracking numbers, but I do need all Secret Santas to send me a DM when they ship their packages off. I am tracking both who has shipped and who has posted gift reveals in this thread to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. There have been a couple of reveals where I didn't know the gifts have been shipped to the recipient.

Thanks!

Great stuff everyone!

My “last” gift arrived yesterday so I think I’ll have my gift sent out on Monday. Hopefully my recipient is patient lol.

My last item arrives today and will ship out Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By my calculations, 42 packages have either been shipped or the Secret Santas sent me a message that they ordered something custom that may take a little longer. Hav not heard anything from 32 Secret Santas.

I don't necessarily need tracking numbers, but I do need all Secret Santas to send me a DM when they ship their packages off. I am tracking both who has shipped and who has posted gift reveals in this thread to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. There have been a couple of reveals where I didn't know the gifts have been shipped to the recipient.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the hard work here!

My “last” gift arrived yesterday so I think I’ll have my gift sent out on Monday. Hopefully my recipient is patient lol.
I don't really have a choice, do I? :D

Last item just arrived, will be shipped out Monday.

View attachment 8976595
View attachment 8976596
Well played (and researched), Santa!!!🔥🔥🔥

Alright. Everything finally arrived. Will get out today if I can or Monday.

Awesome recipient video @Stemmy66

@Sox_Fan they say patience is a virtue. I can't speak for anyone but myself but the feeling of "OOO! Is it for me!!??" when I see a box on my front porch only to be disappointed to find out it's for my wife instead.:ROFLMAO: All I can be is patient.:D

Back