NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

I mean he did get paradise Paraphernalia

Awesome recipient video @Stemmy66

@Sox_Fan they say patience is a virtue. I can't speak for anyone but myself but the feeling of "OOO! Is it for me!!??" when I see a box on my front porch only to be disappointed to find out it's for my wife instead.:ROFLMAO: All I can be is patient.:D
I know what you mean, I was one of the last to receive my package last year, but look at it this way, you get to see what everyone else got while you're waiting, and then its like you're the grand finale! :drinks:

Got my Santa gift over turkey day so it had to sit for a day with all the commotion! But Santa rocked it! Love the mix of useful and collective items. Can never have enough BX balls and tees, but also included some rare THP inspired truvis balls (including the new hot chicken!

The crazy part is in the note he/she says “and that’s not all!” I didn’t realize Billy Mays was an internet golfer! But, Apparently due to a shipping delay a second package may be coming!

thanks again Santa and THP for rocking this!

E8EEF113-1840-4B7A-B739-1422A3AD4099.jpeg

Shipping tomorrow! Excited to get it out and away!

Looks like my SS package arrived! To my SS, sorry for the delay in letting you know, I was out of town the last couple days for my wife’s 40th. Ill open it tomorrow give it the attention it deserves!

And the package has been shipped!

I got mine in the mail today!

THPers mailing out packages like crazy today!

DM sent with tracking information. Finally had the last item arrive on Sunday so it shipped this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on USPS...deliver some packages!!! This is going to be a fun thread this week :D

My SS crushed it! A big box came today, so of course, I dived right in.

A Titleist hat (which reminded me of the excitement and build up to the Vokey event all of us participating were looking forward to)

C42EA121-5F0C-4257-A488-8C7B328B1E06.jpeg

Also included was a golf ball marker to creat alignment for the golf ball. This one is very cool because on one side it does alignment for the putter, but there’s also a stencil on the other side for swing path alignment.

A2634894-EDF1-4537-BD25-87341952FC95.jpeg

A FJ glove (my preferred style and type), which is great because in Houston we go through gloves like crazy

8BFFD9CC-76CB-4480-A030-73B1AEC03DB6.jpeg

There was also a set of tees. I’ve heard of these but never had a chance to try them so excited to get them on the course.

E4C7374F-E324-4C59-AAAA-0E417F7826B5.jpeg

And a new pair of Callaway sunglasses! Very cool and definitely can’t wait to wear these on the course.

Attachments

• F6340F75-A4C7-4434-A3BA-D36EFB64AD46.jpeg
    F6340F75-A4C7-4434-A3BA-D36EFB64AD46.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5
Stuff will be in the mail Wednesday...

Package has been shipped & my Wife told me I have one that was just delivered from Secret Santa. Can't wait to get home!!!

My wife was totally making fun of me when I opened the box. She was like "why do you have a boyfriend sending you golf stuff"!! hahaha..

My wife was totally making fun of me when I opened the box. She was like "why do you have a boyfriend sending you golf stuff"!! hahaha..
My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.

My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.

oh that is a good one!! Well, she did steal one of my gifts haha. So if I had done that we would be even..

Back