NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

That Tyler Herro shirt is awesome @BigDill! :ROFLMAO:

I know I probably say this every year, but holy cow Secret Santa's are killing it!

Good gosh! The 2020 gift exchange is truly AMAZING! Just catching up my tracking sheet on the gift reveals from yesterday and was blown away at the generosity and thoughtfulness that continue to shine with every package!!!

Bravo Secret Santas! 👏👏👏👏👏

You guys as Santa's are killing it, such and awesome pack of gifts arriving yesterday and today.....

Down to 22 Secret Santas that I have not received a shipped confirmation DM from. If you have shipped but not sent a DM, please drop me a note so I can update my tracking.

As a reminder, the shipping deadline is this coming Saturday, 12/5. If you're package will be delayed to being shipped after that date, please advise me of that in a DM.

WOW! It just keeps getting better! Way to go Santas!!

My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.

That’s not bad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife accused me of sending myself stuff as secret santa to avoid telling her I bought more golf stuff.
I think I'll use this for the shoes I just ordered yesterday. :thumb:

OK I AM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

OK I AM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!
Alrighty then... Had to switch posting to mobile.

The Puma is a fun polo for Saturdays with the boys, a great 1/4 zip (I love 1/4 zips) fit and comfort are perfect! Also got a FJ glove that fits... Well like a glove haha 😉! Awesome as it's super nice! Then ball markers to keep track of those birdies that have been dropping lately! Also everyone knows I love Srixon products... Thought I got some QST YELLOWS, cool...santa has some tricks and got me Z star and XV!

Awesome job and much appreciation to you!

IMG_20201201_153809__01.jpg
IMG_20201201_153835__01.jpg

The Puma is a fun polo for Saturdays with the boys, a great 1/4 zip (I love 1/4 zips) fit and comfort are perfect! Also got a FJ glove that fits... Well like a glove haha 😉! Awesome as it's super nice! Then ball markers to keep track of those birdies that have been dropping lately! Also everyone knows I love Srixon products... Thought I got some QST YELLOWS, cool...santa has some tricks and got me Z star and XV!

View attachment 8977150
View attachment 8977151
That’s a nice haul right there!

Secret Santa gift is shipped!
Me too. I finally just went to the golf shop to buy the last items that hadn't been delivered from Budget Golf. I'll use most of it anyway and will send what I wont back. And I already had the important stuff.

Got my SS package today (maybe yesterday) and have to say I was absolutely blown away! Thanks for the amazing and generous gifts!

Awesome haul there, Stemmy! Hackers4life!

She's just jealous of what we have!

Well, If I didn't come to here. I wouldn't really have many friends so I will take it..

A

View attachment 8977150
View attachment 8977151
Awesome job SS!

I did not get to play today, but i did have to run an errand, DR Appt and then stop by the Grocery....I wore my Under Armour quarter zip[ i received

yesterday.....DAY-ummm that is comfy

thank you again Santa

Secret Santa's are kicking butt this year!!! @Sox_Fan thank you so much for all the hard work running this thing!!!

This thread reinforces that good people still exist regardless of what is going on in the world. Complete strangers, most who will never meet, doing awesome things for each other.

Of course, if it weren't for @JB and @GolferGal (Morgan) and of course @Sox_Fan none of this would be possible - a huge shout out to each of them!

Took me two takes to get it recorded but thank you Secret Santa whoever you are!! I cannot wait to put this stuff to use! The 49ers SB ticket display is going up on the wall. Thank you again and merry Christmas!!

Took me two takes to get it recorded but thank you Secret Santa whoever you are!! I cannot wait to put this stuff to use! The 49ers SB ticket display is going up on the wall. Thank you again and merry Christmas!!

Wow! What a package! Great job santa

Kudos to my THP SS, they did their homework, my children love golf, marvel and it was awesome to hear them ask me, how do other people know you have kids! Thanks THP SS can't wait to see box #2!
IMG_6386.jpeg

Back