NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps

Hello THP!!! It's time to get the 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange rolling!!!

For those that have not participated previously, this is a secret gift exchange. You will not know who sent you your gifts. I will be the only one that knows who is sending who gifts because somebody has to organize the joy and I know how to keep secrets.

Please read the following information carefully and completely prior to sending me a DM. Sending me a forum DM is the only way for you to be added to the list to participate. Just saying in this thread that you are “in” will not actually get you in.

Rules:
  1. You must be a 2021 Albatross Club member to participate. Here is the link to the thread with the information on joining if you have not already done so: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...erence-helping-children.8924237/#post-9577532
  2. If you would like to participate, please send me a DM through the THP forum no later than November 10, 2020 at 11:00pm EST. This is a hard deadline as I will begin drawing the recipient matches very soon after the deadline and will send out your assigned recipient’s information no later than 11/13/20.
  3. In your DM, please include your forum name and full shipping address, obviously including your real name. Please make sure your information is complete and accurate because the DM you send me will be forwarded directly to your assigned Secret Santa. For you that are experienced in life like I am, you will probably recognize the old computer term GIGO (garbage in garbage out). Add the items in #4 below to this DM if you so desire. Please do not send two separate DMs. *** Please use the template below when sending me your information ***
  4. It's a lot of fun searching through member posts trying to find out what they like but if you want to include the following information in your DM to me (after forum name and full mailing address), I can pass it along to your Secret Santa:
    • Glove Size
    • Hat Size
    • Shirt Size
    • RH or LH
    • *** Inclusion of this information does not guarantee that you will receive any of the items associated with this information.
  5. As a general rule of thumb, gift(s) you send should be valued at a minimum of $25. You can spend more if you like, but it's completely up to you.
  6. All packages need to be shipped no later than December 5th. If you encounter a problem and have to send it a little later than that, please DM me so I can let your gift recipient know that there will be a delay in them receiving their gift(s).
  7. Please send me the shipping tracking information as the confirmation that you have sent out your gift(s).
  8. You MUST post a picture or video in this thread of what you receive so we can all enjoy the reactions!

Please follow this template for the information that you send me in your DM:

Forum Name: Secret_Santa

Mailing address:
Santa Clause
1234 Rudolph Drive
North Pole, SD 123456

Glove Size: Men's Large worn on left hand
Hat Size: L/XL
Shirt Size: Men's Large
Dexterity: RH

As usual, let's have some fun with this everyone!!!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you for organizing!

Thanks for setting up,

Have DM'd you

DM sent.

DM sent. Thanks, Scott.

DM Sent - thanks for handling this

Absolutely in on this and my DM has been sent!

Thank you a ton for organizing!

Off to a great start! Already have 9 that have signed up.

I'm in, so that should make it ....

WetGlamorousEgret-small.gif

Monday Bump!

Thanks for pulling this all together. In!

Let's Go! Ready to do some creeping research.

For a newbie in this, what are gifts that are generally sent? I dont to be the coal in the stocking guy

PM Sent @Sox_Fan ......always a fun thing to do!!!!

My favorite part of THP, honestly.

For a newbie in this, what are gifts that are generally sent? I dont to be the coal in the stocking guy
Here is last year’s thread for some ideas sir!

DM sent. this has been a blast every year

Thanks for doing it

DM sent, Can't wait to find out who I get to internet stock for a while :oops:

I'm in. This could be fun!

Awesome Scott!! Sending DM now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back