NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

the 3/4 zip for my SS is in and ready to go.

2nd purchased item arrived today. 2 down, 2 to go!!

Couple things came in the mail today! Waiting on a couple more and I'll be finished.

1 box arrived today and 1 more coming on Friday!

aaand usps has lost a gift. 😑

USPS has been horrid for me lately, took 25 days for a box to get from Frisco Texas to Yukon, Oklahoma that was shipped 2 day

everything ordered, just waiting for them to come in so i can ship'em out. it's exactly what i would buy myself...not sure that is a good thing or not....hmmmmmm
Great minds think alike?

Alright. I was going to ship everything directly but ended up ordering to ship to my house first. Everything ordered today. Will be shipped next week once I receive.

Do you leave the return address blank? How do you approach that?

I was wondering the same thing... I ordered the stuff and had it shipped to my THP'er but with my billing address.

From what Google told me, there should be no indication of who it came from...

I could be wrong in which case :eek:

But it should be treated like a gift. If anything doesn't work right I'm more than willing to try to work with @Sox_Fan to resolve issues should any arise. I'll divulge info to him on where stuff was ordered from and such.

Last year i asked the UPS guy to put Santa on the return......

I was going to put North Pole hope that works out.

I've done the thing where I put the same address for "To" and "From", but definitely don't have enough confidence in USPS to do that any more. I'll probably put from Santa with my business address, that way if something goes sideways it might have a chance of getting back to me, and the business address isn't the same city as where I live. :confused2:

I just put THP Secret Santa and then my address. If they figure it out, so be it.

I've just had too many issues in the past with USPS to not include my return address.

My Secret Santa has hooked this Seinfeld brother out.

Now, I have plenty of squares to spare. 😉

edit to add my wife loved this. She laughed so hard and said that was a perfect idea from the secret Santa.

C8A115F9-3779-49BC-B080-8F5C9C4AD9D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Final gift ready to go out the door!

image.jpg

Just completed some more shopping so shipping will have to wait until next week. I think it’s worth it. ;)

Do you leave the return address blank? How do you approach that?

I have always used a relative's address that lives in another state as my return address

Back