NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

IMG_9159.jpg
As a relatively new member this year one thing this golfer did not have was THP paraphernalia. Well my SS must have heard my wishes and lo and behold looky what I got today! I will now be representing THP on the course. Thank you so much SS!!!!

View attachment 8974869
As a relatively new member this year one thing this golfer did not have was THP paraphernalia. Well my SS must have heard my wishes and lo and behold looky what I got today! I will now be representing THP on the course. Thank you so much SS!!!!
Those coins are awesome! Enjoy the SS package!

I am still waiting on some items to arrive to ship mine out!

My Secret Santa has hooked this Seinfeld brother out.

Now, I have plenty of squares to spare. πŸ˜‰

edit to add my wife loved this. She laughed so hard and said that was a perfect idea from the secret Santa.

View attachment 8974817
No Sponges for the Mrs.'s........guess you are not "Sponge Worthy". lol

Few items have been ordered, couple more to go and then can get my package out.

Haven't been able to do as good on my ninja stalking/searching this go around for some reason. Bit of a tough one to find info out on. (y)

I have notice that everything is out for shipping as of this morning. Hoping to have it all to me by the weekend so I can get it out early next week before Thanksgiving.

Everything should arrive this weekend. If all goes to plan, I’ll ship it all out on Monday!

Everything arrived today. Box will go out tomorrow

Waiting on one more item to get here. Hopefully this weekend.

Few items have been ordered, couple more to go and then can get my package out.

Haven't been able to do as good on my ninja stalking/searching this go around for some reason. Bit of a tough one to find info out on. (y)
I know what you mean, my guy is Stealthlike

my last couple of items will arrive tomorrow

Well the box I wasn't expecting showed up just now! Opened it and found 4 dozen of my golf balls... Since I recently purchased these, and there was no note from S.S. i'm going to assume that wasn't my gift....

Back to waiting for my recipient to get his box!

View attachment 8974869
Wow now that's a haul for sure!

Great haul!!!

View attachment 8974869

Well done THP SS!

Shopping is done and just a bit of wait so we can ship out soon.

One gift arrived yesterday...waiting on another and then I’ll be shipping out!

I’m revisiting my plan. I’m going to give one more go of forum investigation to see if I find something else for a gift idea.

Back