NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Need to upload video after kiddo goes to bed but got my stuff in... Santa went above and beyond with some awesome gifts, holy cow

thats funny getting your Santa From last year. I mean didn't someone else run it last year? Now @Sox_Fan this year, great thing you guys are doing awesome stuff running this each year. @FernDog was last years right?

That is correct. Not sure how Erik did it, but I use the randomize range function in Google sheets to assign gift recipients. As long as nobody matches up with themselves, I go with the results.

thats funny getting your Santa From last year. I mean didn't someone else run it last year? Now @Sox_Fan this year, great thing you guys are doing awesome stuff running this each year. @FernDog was last years right?

I was Santa last year for my Santa This year.

They’re on the table beside the adapters and red dot I was supposed to bring you. 😖
That's true.... @LLIB did bring a driver for me to try and is shipping adapters and a red dot for my AR15.... and he beat me before i could pay for his round today. Hard to argue with that... but he did withhold his peppermint bark. I'm withholding my disappointment about the peppermint bark until I hit the driver.

I'm kidding of course, Bill is a great dude and incredibly generous!

Last edited:
Oh man! This is awesome!!!

E8482D75-BA6B-400A-BC94-EBEC5C3F7B92.jpeg

The above came afterwards and I just didn’t think to film it. Thank you so much THP Santa. Me and my three bags of jellybeans are super appreciative. Some of you will get that. A few of you will judge. Stop that.

View attachment 8975254

The above came afterwards and I just didn’t think to film it. Thank you so much THP Santa. Me and my three bags of jellybeans are super appreciative. Some of you will get that. A few of you will judge. Stop that.

Cap, way to cute to be causing all that gray! Precious and great haul! Cardio and bands bro...that package was tough.

Awesome videos Wardy! Lots of gray in that beard for such a young buck...lol. Well done SS!

That is correct. Not sure how Erik did it, but I use the randomize range function in Google sheets to assign gift recipients. As long as nobody matches up with themselves, I go with the results.
Two words: 2020.

Love the reaction in the first video with the shirt @MWard ! You looked like a kid at Christmas!!

No updates here? I’m guessing next weekend will be the fireworks show!

Awesome video Wardy. I think if I get you next year I’m buying you a proper pocket knife to replace that abomination you tried to open the print with.

hope to get mine out next week

Some Santa bombs this year so far!

Finalizing some purchases and will have it out next weekend likely

I am totally speechless from the packages that came from my Secret Santa. Words can’t describe how awesome all the goodies were. TP5 Pix golf balls, THP putter cover, Spartan golf divot fixer and ball marks, Cloudspun STLTH 1/4 zip, and a freaking King Tour MIM 7 iron. Went above and beyond. THP community always amazes. Thanks again Secret Santa!

256D481B-0B65-48AA-86FF-F87270A2BEA7.jpeg1432870E-8BA2-40EB-AEE8-5A99D24704A6.jpeg1AA3DE69-CDD8-4D24-8B4A-952DA2E14EEF.jpeg14F2DF8B-AAE8-4F89-A577-E50DCC416AEA.jpegD87335FA-B890-4C51-8112-3561DC2390D5.jpeg37F1D064-E866-4C89-AA29-5D760FC6372A.jpeg

Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa! I feel like it was a long time ago I said that Triple Track CSx are almost impossible to find where I live so great detective work! The hat is also now my new favorite that I own! And I didn’t have a Callaway glove but I feel like I have a really great excuse to use that in a couple weeks ;) Great work again to my SS. I’m truly thankful for the gifts!
72CA9495-962C-4D53-AB40-05CE37B3DAE5.jpeg

I am totally speechless from the packages that came from my Secret Santa. Words can’t describe how awesome all the goodies were. TP5 Pix golf balls, THP putter cover, Spartan golf divot fixer and ball marks, Cloudspun STLTH 1/4 zip, and a freaking King Tour MIM 7 iron. Went above and beyond. THP community always amazes. Thanks again Secret Santa!

View attachment 8975322View attachment 8975324View attachment 8975325View attachment 8975326View attachment 8975327View attachment 8975328
Wow! Secret Santa killed it! That divot tool and ball marker is awesome. I might have to look those up!

Some awesome stuff.. good on all of you so far. I am almost ready. Just need to pick up a couple things..

Wow! Secret Santa killed it! That divot tool and ball marker is awesome. I might have to look those up!
Spartan golf tools. They are really cool.

A couple of awesome gift reveals today. Well done SSs!

Wow the Santa's are crushing it this year.

Got my package sent

Back