NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I've been thinking about this lately too, such good times to be a part of THP Santa Gift Exchange every year. :drinks:

One of my most favorite things to be a part of! Sheesh....it's already going to be October this weekend 🎃 Can't wait for this year

Definitely dont want to miss this, this year. Always fun!!

Will get a coming soon thread up in about 2 weeks for the 2022 edition. Usually start sign ups around the beginning of November to coincide with the beginning of sign ups for the 2023 AC.

I look forward to this every year! I'm definitely in for 2022!

Does anyone else buy stuff throughout the year in hopes of some of it fitting your secret Santa recipient?

Last edited:
I plead the

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I may or may not have had to return a club purchase because my recipient was of the wrong handedness.... :rolleyes:

I may or may not have had to return a club purchase because my recipient was of the wrong handedness.... :rolleyes:

I'm usually a little more general on any gift I buy early. I do really enjoy going hunting through the forums to find out what they really want. That's a blast!

I love THP SS... hopefully it continues to grow!

Does anyone else buy stuff throughout the year in hopes of some of it fitting your secret Santa recipient?
Already have a couple of things lined up. Kind of universal so they should work, but just a start.

I love THP SS... hopefully it continues to grow!

It will if we spread the word! This exchange is one of the reasons why this community is the best place on the internet!

Back