NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Wow! Some great gifts!!! Great job Santas!

Some great SS reveals today!! Well done!!

Ok here it is. And Secret Santa whoever you are, HOLY COW this is fantastic!!!! The card was a very nice touch! I have a growing golf library and the book will be a great addition, but I’m not reading it until after the Grandaddy. Don’t want to get any new ideas in my noggin. Speaking of noggins, that is a Bryson hat and it’s freaking awesome! Even awesomer is the TPC Scottsdale hat. It’s light and it’s amazing and both hats fit my fun-sized head, which is equally surprising and awesome! :LOL: The Adidas hoodie feels like a cloud and I will wear on the course. And all the time because the color is🔥. A sleeve of Pro V1x balls too?!?! My Pro V’s of choice, I love these balls! There was tons of awesomeness in the stuff sack. Vintage THP ball markers (!!!), a sweet TPC Scottsdale bag tag, and my favorite kind of yardage ball marker from Yocha Dehe. And last but not least those are Indian Wells and Pebble Beach pencils 🤯 and the second box made a nice stand for all of this first box goodness. Secret Santa, thank you so much this is unbelievable!!!
View attachment 9047308

Ok here it is. And Secret Santa whoever you are, HOLY COW this is fantastic!!!! The card was a very nice touch! I have a growing golf library and the book will be a great addition, but I’m not reading it until after the Grandaddy. Don’t want to get any new ideas in my noggin. Speaking of noggins, that is a Bryson hat and it’s freaking awesome! Even awesomer is the TPC Scottsdale hat. It’s light and it’s amazing and both hats fit my fun-sized head, which is equally surprising and awesome! :LOL: The Adidas hoodie feels like a cloud and I will wear on the course. And all the time because the color is🔥. A sleeve of Pro V1x balls too?!?! My Pro V’s of choice, I love these balls! There was tons of awesomeness in the stuff sack. Vintage THP ball markers (!!!), a sweet TPC Scottsdale bag tag, and my favorite kind of yardage ball marker from Yocha Dehe. And last but not least those are Indian Wells and Pebble Beach pencils 🤯 and the second box made a nice stand for all of this first box goodness. Secret Santa, thank you so much this is unbelievable!!!
View attachment 9047308
Wow secret Santa outdid himself!

Several awesome hauls posted tonight! Well one Secret Santas!!! :clapp:

Agreed @Sox_Fan and thank YOU for organizing it!!!

............ the second box made a nice stand for all of this first box goodness. Secret Santa, thank you so much this is unbelievable!!!
So, if that is all the first box goodness, sitting on the second box, WHAT WAS IN THE SECOND BOX?????

I’m still digging for hints clues the obvious (a new car) but hope to be wrapped up by end of weekend.

When do these need to be shipped by?

Pretty sure I have a friend in the networkm

This is a flag. But it’s more than a flag. It’s a signed flag. By two awesome guys! From one of my favorite tournaments! Justin Rose and Graeme McDowell. Are you kidding me?!?! 🤯:love: Secret Santa this is incredible!!!
04786F61-0416-4DC3-BC68-D0E9B0448C9A.jpeg

This is a flag. But it’s more than a flag. It’s a signed flag. By two awesome guys! From one of my favorite tournaments! Justin Rose and Graeme McDowell. Are you kidding me?!?! 🤯:love: Secret Santa this is incredible!!!
View attachment 9047320

I have a Zurich hat signed by Sergio. Wanna trade? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holy cow! What a day from the Santa THPers!

Back