NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I thought USPS was more reasonable than here but this package suggests otherwise.

USPS prices went up around August/Sept then they tacked on a temporary holiday price increase in October. A small flat rate box was $7 and some change a few months ago now it is pushing $10...

Santa’s continue to be unreal!!

Didn't get the mail yesterday. Opened the mailbox to a THP Santa surprise!
Santa knows me for sure. Knows I like Titleist so I got some ProV1s, PomPom knit Titleist hat in blue my favorite color. plus 2 special gifts ... personalized ball marker with my name on it and pitch repairer/bottle opener with Golfinnut engraved.
Great personal touch, thank you THP Santa!
20211128_134745.jpg

I should be getting the rest of my gifts this week and be ready to ship out very soon. (y)

So I have to assume that this is from my Secret Santa - there was no note or anything in the package, but since I don't have Bruins jerseys randomly being mailed to me I'm going with SS. Thank you! I think I will wear it today to curl. Sorry about the cost of postage - I thought USPS was more reasonable than here but this package suggests otherwise.
View attachment 9048296
View attachment 9048298
Awesome jersey! Well done SS!

Didn't get the mail yesterday. Opened the mailbox to a THP Santa surprise!
Santa knows me for sure. Knows I like Titleist so I got some ProV1s, PomPom knit Titleist hat in blue my favorite color. plus 2 special gifts ... personalized ball marker with my name on it and pitch repairer/bottle opener with Golfinnut engraved.
Great personal touch, thank you THP Santa!
View attachment 9048326
Nice work secret Santa

I want to say THANK YOU to my secret Santa!
-Snell black sleeve of balls
-THP Chrome Soft X balls
- Titleist carry bag
-Adidas golf shirt
-Swing Juice hat
-Ghost golf stickers and tees
-Probably the coolest is a 2014 THP invitational poker chip ball marker
-A pitchfix switchblade divot repair tool that I will immediately put into playEBE06364-38D8-426B-BFF5-E23A13929854.jpeg

THP Secret Santas are killing it this year. Well done everyone.

That Secret Santa freakin brought it big time, wow. They've all seemingly knocked it out of the park this year!

SS this year are absolutely bringing it!

USPS prices went up around August/Sept then they tacked on a temporary holiday price increase in October. A small flat rate box was $7 and some change a few months ago now it is pushing $10...
Initially I priced out a flat rate for a delivery but they only apply to US.

Last edited:
So here is a question for our illustrious Head Santa @Sox_Fan ; in the random generator history for Secret Santa, Have 2 santa's actually had each other as recipients?

A shout out to my Secret Santa!
- Puma cloudspun polo
-Callaway camo hat
-Callaway towel
63FF5392-F937-4353-B1CC-B7ECF538C418.jpeg

So here is a question for our illustrious Head Santa @Sox_Fan ; in the random generator history for Secret Santa, Have 2 santa's actually had each other as recipients?

Good question! All the SS are doing awesome!!!

In the few years that I ran it, that happened once so I just switched to people that didn’t have each other. Pretty easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the few years that I ran it, that happened once so I just switched to people that didn’t have each other. Pretty easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think it would be anything wro\ng with it, since its all secret, just think it would be funny

Continued to be impressed by all the SS gifts! What an excellent job in all you've sent out!

To my knowledge, it has only happened one time. @FernDog ran it in 2019 and THPer A sent a package to THPer B. I did it in 2020 and my random generator had THPer B gifting THPer A. I still would have had no idea but THPer A recognized the return address, as well as a couple of items that THPer B re-gifted him...., and he sent me a message about it. I don't believe that THPer B is with us on the forum anymore (they would not have been permitted to participate this year even if they were) and THPer A is participating again this year.

I shall be mailing mine tomorrow, well sending with the UPS man cause USPS just sux.
To my knowledge, it has only happened one time. @FernDog ran it in 2019 and THPer A sent a package to THPer B. I did it in 2020 and my random generator had THPer B gifting THPer A. I still would have had no idea but THPer A recognized the return address, as well as a couple of items that THPer B re-gifted him...., and he sent me a message about it. I don't believe that THPer B is with us on the forum anymore (they would not have been permitted to participate this year even if they were) and THPer A is participating again this year.
yeah, I have weird thoughts at time, but i would not think it was a bad idea since no one knows where the gifts come from....but then again, i am slightly off plumb

Still have a couple items I’m waiting on to deliver…. Freaking snail mail!

I have no words... Dr Phil, what do you think?

Some amazing SS stuff so far!!! Love reading through all of it.

Awesome jersey! Well done SS!
So I wore it while curling today. Came off the ice and one of the guys who knows me pretty well and calls me over, only to say "I always thought Chara was taller":rolleyes:

Back