NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Wow! I love those tees in front of that box! Are those plastic or wood?

plastic. I just hope I lose less of these than the white ones I have been using

If I'm your Secret Santa next year I'll make sure to get you the ones that anchor into the ground with another tee!

If I'm your Secret Santa next year I'll make sure to get you the ones that anchor into the ground with another tee!

too soon

I just went out front and saw this.......
IMG_1786.JPGIMG_1785.JPG

Thankfully it was something i bought for the bestest half and not my Secret Santa box.....*whew*

OMG, My Secret Santa crushed it!!! When I got home from work, my wife told me I had a package on the table and since I didn’t recognize the address, I was looking forward to see what was inside. When I saw what was in the box, I was totally blown away!!!
I read a great note from Secret Santa saying that he took some good guesses since I hadn’t posted much lately(although I am picking up the pace again!). Phenomenal job Secret Santa!!

Here’s the contents:
A Claw glove in my size: read a lot about it but never had one: looking forward to putting this on during the next round!

A sweet, light blue, fitted Travis Mathew hat in my size: tried it on: perfect fit and looks great!! My son Jake immediately asked for the hat but I told him to simmer down (I’ll definitely order him the same hat for Christmas though!)

A blue and gray Travis Mathew Prestige Lifestyle Performance polo in my size: awesome fit and love the colors and design!! Will definitely wear this in the office and on the course!! Freaking amazing!!

An ultra soft, light and dark gray Puma 1/4 zip in my size. Love the sleeve stripe contrast and this is literally the softest pullover I’ve ever had!! It says Cloudspun on the tag and they are not kidding! It’s starting to cool off here in North Texas and the next time the temps drop this is going right on: will definitely wear this to the office and on the course as well! Total Awesomeness!!

The icing on the cake was the large box of Godiva chocolates for “Mrs Ferndog” !! When she read the note and I handed it to her, her eyes lit up and then she said that I am morally obligated to buy you a 12 pack of your favorite beer!! I know this is a Secret Santa event but I’ll figure out a way to deliver on Lauren’s directive!!!

This package literally made my day and week!! I’ve been in this event for the past few years and ran it for two of them and hope to get involved again! I can’t tell you how satisfying it is to see everybody sharing things with each other out of the goodness of their heart and their love of the sport that has brought us together.

Secret Santa: air high five and bro hug to wherever you find yourself tonight!!

Good vibes and tidings to you all and look forward to seeing the rest of the happiness in the boxes that our group continues to open!!

66e99da82c2b238643cb407a6cc79d95.jpg

36c201757c89f889fd1781fc05389c76.jpg

78beb74aeee66efa71727711a936763c.jpg

8c1114f74d024d233f23118cab8c0887.jpg

fd07149eea4a6ac4c4e6a432a1097d8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, My Secret Santa crushed it!!! When I got home from work, my wife told me I had a package on the table and since I didn’t recognize the address, I was looking forward to see what was inside. When I saw what was in the box, I was totally blown away!!!
I read a great note from Secret Santa saying that he took some good guesses since I hadn’t posted much lately(although I am picking up the pace again!). Phenomenal job Secret Santa!!

Here’s the contents:
A Claw glove in my size: read a lot about it but never had one: looking forward to putting this on during the next round!

A sweet, light blue, fitted Travis Mathew hat in my size: tried it on: perfect fit and looks great!! My son Jake immediately asked for the hat but I told him to simmer down (I’ll definitely order him the same hat for Christmas though!)

A blue and gray Travis Mathew Prestige Lifestyle Performance polo in my size: awesome fit and love the colors and design!! Will definitely wear this in the office and on the course!! Freaking amazing!!

An ultra soft, light and dark gray Puma 1/4 zip in my size. Love the sleeve stripe contrast and this is literally the softest pullover I’ve ever had!! It says Cloudspun on the tag and they are not kidding! It’s starting to cool off here in North Texas and the next time the temps drop this is going right on: will definitely wear this to the office and on the course as well! Total Awesomeness!!

The icing on the cake was the large box of Godiva chocolates for “Mrs Ferndog” !! When she read the note and I handed it to her, her eyes lit up and then she said that I am morally obligated to buy you a 12 pack of your favorite beer!! I know this is a Secret Santa event but I’ll figure out a way to deliver on Lauren’s directive!!!

This package literally made my day and week!! I’ve been in this event for the past few years and ran it for two of them and hope to get involved again! I can’t tell you how satisfying it is to see everybody sharing things with each other out of the goodness of their heart and their love of the sport that has brought us together.

Good vibes and tidings to you all and look forward to seeing the rest of the happiness in the boxes that our group continues to open!!

Just send the 12-pack to @Sox_Fan; he'll take care of the rest;)

Direct ship may be the way to do it next year, I'm either taking notes or going to do the same thing, depending on whether or not I've sent mine out. With the price of USPS it would just be more cost effective. Sweet gift!
If you're going to direct ship, make sure to check and see if there's a way to include a note or something. Otherwise, a box shows up at your secret santa's doorstep and they aren't sure whether it's from secret santa or not.

I've done it both methods now... direct ship and my recipient didn't know why it was sent; I've sent it with a message in it and why the gift was chosen... I personally prefer it the latter.

Here’s the contents:

Cheers SS on that one! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 TM And Puma!

second box from my SS arrived today…..Thanks!

made sure to get a video done with the boy per tradition…..quick shout out to @Stemmy66 lol

Awesome stuff!!! Was that a beach towel? 😂

Here’s the contents:

That's a lot of awesome stuff. Great colors for you!

Great video @Ottawaclo !

A freakin PS5 as a SS gift @Carolina Dundee ! Are you kidding me?!!!

And last, but certainly not least, awesome haul @FernDog !

Secret Santas continue to far exceed expectations! 👏👏👏

second box from my SS arrived today…..Thanks!

made sure to get a video done with the boy per tradition…..quick shout out to @Stemmy66 lol

Love the helper! I have the same towel! So good because it doesn’t look dirty like the white ones.

I made yellow tees just like that last year for the Grandaddy and they are so easy to find.

Well I thought the PS5 was a joke but now I don't know. Please fill us in!

@Sox_Fan I was just having a little fun tonight but with all of these amazing gifts it actually could have happened.

still waiting for my SS package to arrive.

@Sox_Fan I was just having a little fun tonight but with all of these amazing gifts it actually could have happened.

still waiting for my SS package to arrive.
You're right! It was on point with stuff we've seen! Wouldn't have been surprised

Back