NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

YukonLiving

Captain of Tundra
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score

second box from my SS arrived today…..Thanks!

made sure to get a video done with the boy per tradition…..quick shout out to @Stemmy66 lol
Great video, and very good job from your helper!!

YukonLiving

Captain of Tundra
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score

Muchmore18

2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

YukonLiving

Captain of Tundra
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score

hadi05

Just happy to be here!
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15ish

Sox_Fan

#FreemanEra
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Varies
@Sox_Fan I was just having a little fun tonight but with all of these amazing gifts it actually could have happened.

still waiting for my SS package to arrive.
Haha. I was kind of wondering because I hadn't even received confirmation that your SS had shipped you package. Have to go update my spreadsheet again.

vdubtx

MC Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Steve2100

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
rising
We can't beat this but we will do what we can :LOL:
The more I wait for their video the more I envision them rehearsing a musical Xmas number! I can see @PackersGirl and @Davidhibler doing a song and dance video celebrating opening their secret Santa presents. I also can see @Carolina Dundee providing some background props like Lamborghinis and big screen tvs!🤣

Carolina Dundee

Better to be lucky than good
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The more I wait for their video the more I envision them rehearsing a musical Xmas number! I can see @PackersGirl and @Davidhibler doing a song and dance video celebrating opening their secret Santa presents. I also can see @Carolina Dundee providing some background props like Lamborghinis and big screen tvs!🤣
I can do a Lamborghini Ferrari Porsche post if you want to you

baylrballa

Hackers Love Puppies
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not sure I have fancy enough stuff to put in a picture to throw people off.

Carolina Dundee

Better to be lucky than good
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Junkyard

A Work in Progress
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Picture this scenario: @PackersGirl receives her Secret Santa package but @Davidhibler 's doesn't arrive until 6 or 7 days later. She doesn't want to open the package because they want to shoot a combo video, but she wants to open the package because waiting sucks.

What to do, what to do????

jmix18

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Picture this scenario: @PackersGirl receives her Secret Santa package but @Davidhibler 's doesn't arrive until 6 or 7 days later. She doesn't want to open the package because they want to shoot a combo video, but she wants to open the package because waiting sucks.

She’d open it because she’s @PackersGirl …and because she’s she… she does what she wants when she wants. @Davidhibler just live in her world…when she allows it. :ROFLMAO:

Daluteh

2021 Budget Experience
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score

Oh man, this is getting deep! I now hope that doesn't happen. Whomever has those two should coordinate and make sure their packages either arrive at the same time, we need sanity and safety in this thread.

Davidhibler

#TheRivalry w/ UST Mamiya- Team JDax
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Oh man, this is getting deep! I now hope that doesn't happen. Whomever has those two should coordinate and make sure their packages either arrive at the same time, we need sanity and safety in this thread.
This was actually the plan.
Not sure what we will do now...

Sox_Fan

#FreemanEra
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Varies
This was actually the plan.
Not sure what we will do now...
From the notifications I have received, the package for @PackersGirl is on the way and yours is still not shipped. Guess we will see how well @PackersGirl can stand the temptation of ripping into her package for several days before yours arrives. :ROFLMAO:

hadi05

Just happy to be here!
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15ish
From the notifications I have received, the package for @PackersGirl is on the way and yours is still not shipped. Guess we will see how well @PackersGirl can stand the temptation of ripping into her package for several days before yours arrives. :ROFLMAO:

hmmm this could get interesting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hadi05

Just happy to be here!
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15ish

Davidhibler

#TheRivalry w/ UST Mamiya- Team JDax
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

hadi05

Just happy to be here!
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15ish

Daluteh

2021 Budget Experience
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
There's so much pressure now! We're a lot more boring than you guys give us credit for :LOL:
We live our lives vicariously through your relationship; the picking different sides in events, the subsequent squabbles, the pops drama, the passive aggressive Christmas ideas. This is what the internet is made for. (I also love the stirring the pot gif above!)

Also, since I got to meet your husband in person I think he's a great guy and we all enjoy egging you two on.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in