NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I’ve been tracking what I sent and the route it’s taking is interesting.
0D1FCD22-93E3-4461-953B-D155B60EBF15.jpeg
Mine seems to be on something similar to this.

Would you rather be the first person to receive your gift or the last?

Mines on the sleigh now! I just hope its on the first one and not the second one!

Sorry boys, I’ve received the number one gift! My secret Santa hit it out of the park! Putter is in PRISTINE condition, looks to never have been outside even!
View attachment 9048503
What a generous THP SS!! Well done!!

Curious to see the head without the cover!

596D562C-C12B-40B3-9743-34763A76EB86.jpeg
What a generous SS!! Some multi color balls with the new divide and mizuno balls! Golf tees, towel and head over. Great sized Carey bag with a rule18 polo and sweet UNRL hoodie.
Even got a candle for the Mrs! My wife was surprised to receive something. She wants to know if it was hand made!

View attachment 9048674
What a generous SS!! Some multi color balls with the new divide and mizuno balls! Golf tees, towel and head over. Great sized Carey bag with a rule18 polo and sweet UNRL hoodie.
Even got a candle for the Mrs! My wife was surprised to receive something. She wants to know if it was hand made!

I just bought my first unrl hoodie and love it!

Only a few more days to get those 🎁 🎁 🎁 out!!!

View attachment 9048674

What are the 3 Penfold items!? Those were the first 3 things that caught my eye because I am a big fan of the brand.

Well done SS!

View attachment 9048674
Some would say that hoodie looks 'unreal' (Dad joke +1). That's a great grab bag of stuff, I especially like the divide balls that some people are getting. Those look like they would be some fun to hit, especially lining up putts.

I don't know... maybe somewhere in the middle. I think I was at the tail end of the whirlwind last year.:confused2:

tradition is for the boy to do a video and me to wear a belt…..but kiddo in bed now lol…..here is what arrived….sweet ass divot tool and some fore play tees!!

View attachment 9048665
That's a great looking divot tool! My old age and lack of eyesight is hampering me here, what does it say on it?

To answer - early middle because life just gets more and more busy.

However, I'll just be happy that someone was thinking of some special items, if it makes the SS half as happy as it made me to Shop / see it opened / see reactions that's all that matters to me.

That's a great looking divot tool! My old age and lack of eyesight is hampering me here, what does it say on it?
Looks like it says barstool golf

First, last, no issues anywhere on the continuum, just hope my Ss enjoyed the shopping as much as i did. And the unboxing comments as well!

First, last, no issues anywhere on the continuum, just hope my Ss enjoyed the shopping as much as i did. And the unboxing comments as well!

Agree 💯

What are the 3 Penfold items!? Those were the first 3 things that caught my eye because I am a big fan of the brand.

Well done SS!
Tees, a small golf towel, and a ball marker.

Back