NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I’ll try to figure out how to pull off a video…

So I get home from golf today and there’s this package on my front porch from Secret Santa. I picked it up and decided that my SS must have sent me a couple of bowling balls.

All I can say is that my SS is an excellent sleuth. The contents of the box was more than I could ever dream of. SS you really knocked it out of the park.

Since I haven’t been able to train either of my cats to take video you will have to be content with pictures.

First it was filled with all of my favorite goodies! So much for my diet this month.

The edible goodies – York Peppermint Patties, Peanut Butter M&Ms, Unfrosted Cinnamon Pop Tarts, Snickers Bars, a box of Ferrero Rocher, Atomic Fire Balls (where did he find those?) and my favorite golf treat Sweet and Salty Peanut Bars.

For my tender hands – I pair of FJ Rain Gloves for those rainy days, a FJ StaCooler glove for those sunny warm days and 2 packs of hand warmers for when it’s just plain cold. My hands thank you SS.

For the course – a Puma Cloudspun ¼ zip in the most incredible shade of teal (it fits great and if I could I would live in Cloudspun), Bombas socks, 1 dozen Callaway Supersoft, 1 dozen Callaway Supersoft Max (both in my favorite yellow) and 2 packs of Martini tees.

Post course – A Star Wars Magic mug with 2 bottles of Bailey’s. Now this particular Magic mug has a ring of light sabers around the lower half. When you add a hot liquid the light sabers ignite. For a nerd like me this is the ultimate coffee mug.

And of course and empty box for my cat Regina.

Whoever my SS is, thank you your gifts are incredible. May the Force be with you.

20211204_154521.jpg20211204_154632.jpg20211204_154706.jpg20211204_154541.jpg20211204_154558.jpg20211204_154739_01.jpg20211204_154846.jpg20211204_155232.jpg20211204_160704.jpg20211204_162332.jpg

Thank you once again Secret Santa! Every item you sent me is absolutely perfect!

And thank you to my amazing wife Kathy for shooting the video and my faithful companion Jack for looking cute and hanging with me during the unboxing.

So I get home from golf today and there’s this package on my front porch from Secret Santa. I picked it up and decided that my SS must have sent me a couple of bowling balls.

All I can say is that my SS is an excellent sleuth. The contents of the box was more than I could ever dream of. SS you really knocked it out of the park.

Since I haven’t been able to train either of my cats to take video you will have to be content with pictures.

First it was filled with all of my favorite goodies! So much for my diet this month.

The edible goodies – York Peppermint Patties, Peanut Butter M&Ms, Unfrosted Cinnamon Pop Tarts, Snickers Bars, a box of Ferrero Rocher, Atomic Fire Balls (where did he find those?) and my favorite golf treat Sweet and Salty Peanut Bars.

For my tender hands – I pair of FJ Rain Gloves for those rainy days, a FJ StaCooler glove for those sunny warm days and 2 packs of hand warmers for when it’s just plain cold. My hands thank you SS.

For the course – a Puma Cloudspun ¼ zip in the most incredible shade of teal (it fits great and if I could I would live in Cloudspun), Bombas socks, 1 dozen Callaway Supersoft, 1 dozen Callaway Supersoft Max (both in my favorite yellow) and 2 packs of Martini tees.

Post course – A Star Wars Magic mug with 2 bottles of Bailey’s. Now this particular Magic mug has a ring of light sabers around the lower half. When you add a hot liquid the light sabers ignite. For a nerd like me this is the ultimate coffee mug.

Whoever my SS is, thank you your gifts are incredible. May the Force be with you.

View attachment 9049753View attachment 9049755View attachment 9049756View attachment 9049757View attachment 9049758View attachment 9049759View attachment 9049760View attachment 9049761View attachment 9049762View attachment 9049764

But that mug tho. Nothing sounds cooler than a warm beverage in your coffee mug while Binary Sunsets is playing in the background during sunset.

View attachment 9049753View attachment 9049755View attachment 9049756View attachment 9049757View attachment 9049758View attachment 9049759View attachment 9049760View attachment 9049761View attachment 9049762View attachment 9049764
You must have been really good

Thank you once again Secret Santa! Every item you sent me is absolutely perfect!

And thank you to my amazing wife Kathy for shooting the video and my faithful companion Jack for looking cute and hanging with me during the unboxing.

Secret Santa understood the assignment!

Just begrudgingly watched my video for the first time. I will take a nice picture of everything tomorrow and post it. The video didn't do the awesomeness of the various items justice.

And to think this whole time I just assumed you had some kind of foot and sock fetish. You learn so much!

Also those are awesome gifts, the glass is killer.

20211204_161231.jpg

Secret Santa pays attention! My go to winter ball with some socks and a new insulated coffee mug? Um, yup! Thank you so such, SS. Appreciate it!

Damn you Secret Santas! Now I want a Notre Dame Leprechaun POP!... 😃 I would have never looked at them otherwise. Thank goodness they didn't have any Red Sox players or the credit card would have been given a workout.
FNK-38669-CA_ca01167f-6cdb-41bf-bf8f-4e2046720091_2048x.jpg
api7epmd7__02187.1558474515.jpg
11939204-1524664413747902.jpg

I have the large shaved head but that is it. I was taught as a kid to "taco" that brim when you got a new hat. When my daughter was younger she was always wearing flat brimmed hats, so one time I bought an identical hat to the one she wore the most & rounded the the heck out of it & replaced her flat brim with it. She was not impressed, while me & her mom were laughing the whole time.

Box showed up in the mail box today!
Thank you Secret Santa!!

Got a sweet bourbon barrel aged cigar and a Montecristo cutter, some THP tees and 2 sleeves each of ZStars and Chromesoft X TT.

Always needing golf balls since I lose so many :ROFLMAO:

7CB6F9B2-31F0-4964-99C9-ECC073BF2828.jpeg

Last edited:
A good picture of my first and only (probably until I can find some cool Red Sox ones 😃) POP! compliments of my Secret Santa.

20211204_183349.jpg

I don't want to wait but I think we're doing an all in one video. A one and done boring couple video. I hope my SS will be ok with that. And look at this box!!!!! Seriously, look at the box!!!!! What's in the box?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
View attachment 9049660
That’s a lot of packing peanuts!

Great glass for Sox Fan, Secret Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My SS killed it. Much thanks!

Two sleeves of one of my go-to balls, but with bonus of the Granddaddy logo one them! Will certainly put five in play but will have to hold one back for the THP ball collection I’m growing.

A Bridgestone glove that is super soft. I’ve mostly just played the value pack Footjoys so having a solid go-to glove is great.

A sweet looking Callaway hat and a lovely Puma polo. The blue palm trees on a Puma shirt is an on-point summation of my year at THP #paradise4life.

And my SS clearly saw me in and out of the bourbon thread as the Woodford bottle is 🔥. Pretty sure that won’t make it till Christmas and may or may not be open already 😎

Thanks Santa!
4A9B1A0D-8B4A-40CC-99EA-18498E6587EE.jpeg

I said it earlier on in the thread that everyone was killing it this year and that trend has continued. Some extremely thoughtful and amazing gifts. I have really enjoyed seeing the pics and videos. Well done everyone!!

Santa has yet to deliver my gift to me yet, but I am hoping that it will show up in the next few days. Knowing my luck within shipping companies as of late my package may actually be in the North Pole!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back