NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

THP secret Santa's killing it!

I'm pretty sure that I say this every year, but it's so accurate it can't go without being said. This thread and the participants in it continue to prove that despite society's best efforts there is still good people in the world. Sure, the gifts are a nice touch, but it's the human element that really makes it all happen.

I 💯 agree with this post!

Lots of great stuff in the last few days. It's a blast seeing what everyone got.

These are some absolutely stellar boxes being delivered by the SS!

Cool to see all the candies haha. Lots of great boxes. Great job guys and gals. Eagerly waiting to seee the rest

Great gifts wow Santa’s are on fire!

Love seeing all of these Santa's killing it and putting in the work to put these amazing gifts together. That is part of the fun for me each year, is to stalk my recipient and make things as personal as possible. Keep it going THP Santa's!!

I'm pretty sure that I say this every year, but it's so accurate it can't go without being said. This thread and the participants in it continue to prove that despite society's best efforts there is still good people in the world. Sure, the gifts are a nice touch, but it's the human element that really makes it all happen.

Says a lot about the forum and the people that are here. Well done people!

THP Secret Santas continue to absolutely crush it!!

Yeah, what an awesome experience this is. Easy in for next year

View attachment 9049912
My secret Santa did some research to find out how much work I've been doing on my game in 2021!!! Holy freaking crap?!?!? A spankin new Arccos Caddie set? Obviously the balls, custom tees and gloves along with the Limited series tumbler are phenomenal!!!!

But the Arccos is waaaaaaaaay over the top. Very humbled amd thankful for this gift! It will be put to good use this upcoming season!
Daaaayyyyummm

Limited series again. Awesome swag and great stuff!

We are down to 19 more packages that need to be sent out. 3 of which the Secret Santas have sent me communication regarding why their shipping is going to be slightly delayed.

And a whopping 42 more packages that will be received and posted, including the 19 that have not been sent yet. So the action and excitement in this thread is essentially only half over!

Only half way and we are creeping in on 56 pages!

Only half way and we are creeping in on 56 pages!

Just looked at last years thread and it only went 42 pages, which kind of surprised me. We may be looking at triple digits this year before all is said and done!

Just looked at last years thread and it only went 42 pages, which kind of surprised me. We may be looking at triple digits this year before all is said and done!

Let's do this!!!! Triple digit pages in this thread!

I plan to take some of the golf balls I got from my SS outside to the putting green in the morning to see how they roll! Thanks again SS for the Pro V1x!

Wow I would have thought it had more! Triple digits it is this year!

I'm guessing a huge week of surprises!

Well said, my friend. Honestly, I don't even take part in this thing to receive anything. I sign up to do something nice for someone else. With that being said, I know that my SS (along with all of them) takes great pleasure in doing the same. That's why it's important to post what you received. Give that little bit of satisfaction to your SS that you appreciate their thoughts and generosity. I think it's safe to say that we all get as much of a thrill seeing the box that we sent posted as we do the one that we received. This is one of my favorite threads of the year by far. Love seeing us all share the spirit of the forum and the holiday all in one awesome activity. :love:

My final gift showed up yesterday, so I can box everything up and get it sent out tomorrow.........

Finally got caught up in here, and just wow. Every single SS is knocking it right out of the park once again, that bar just gets raised higher and higher. Just about my favourite thread of the year!

Back