NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Ok I have a beef with Secret Santa. Tonight I’ve killed most of the carton of Whoppers s/he got me. We gotta talk.

Make that the whole carton of Whoppers. SS is an arsehole. 🤣🤣🤣

Limited Series count now stands at 7.

I think you can get the tape off with a blow dryer. She'll never know you peeked!

Wow what a day! Its Grandaddy day and Hibler Family Video day that we all have been waiting for!🤶🎅

DO NOT LIKE TEXTURED PAPER!
Gotta admit that was pretty funny watching you trying to open them. Like a kid on X-mas morning. :D

surprise package delivered early this morning... too bad it was not from my SS - suspense is killing me!

Great videos @MWard and @Parrot! Some of you Santa's with the wrapping are killing it. I need to up my game next year lol! Or pay my wife to wrap it all!

@MWard can we have some background on the Fritters name.

Great videos @MWard and @Parrot! Some of you Santa's with the wrapping are killing it. I need to up my game next year lol! Or pay my wife to wrap it all!

@MWard can we have some background on the Fritters name.

Dinner with Wilson Staff, and I had the “discussion” of sorts that an apple turnover is better than an apple fritter. I was voted down, and now I’m fritters.

Dinner with Wilson Staff, and I had the “discussion” of sorts that an apple turnover is better than an apple fritter. I was voted down, and now I’m fritters.

That is a funny story thanks for sharing that!

Big shout out of gratitude to my Secret Santa who way overdid; but I'm so appreciative! My wife was actually moved to tears by the thoughtful note and thoughtful gifts! Thank you so much :giggle:

We are down to only 9 packages that still need to be shipped out.

Big shout out of gratitude to my Secret Santa who way overdid; but I'm so appreciative! My wife was actually moved to tears by the thoughtful note and thoughtful gifts! Thank you so much :giggle:

Please share this overwhelming tear jerker of a package with the rest of us!

The quantity of gift wrapping has surprised me too, I feel it more prevalent this year than years past. I can tell you that if your gift is wrapped it is NOT from me! The wife thinks wrapping is a value added, whereas I think its a lot of time/effort for something that will immediately be torn to shreds and fill a land dump somewhere. To keep my home life intact I've resorted to keeping gift bags with tissue paper around and reusing them for gifts. :ROFLMAO:

Back