OCM Next Week! Looking to Play..

OtterMan

Reaction score
Handicap
Annual Ocean City, Maryland trip with the wife. Looking to get out during the week of Monday 10/21 to Thursday 10/24. I'm always interested in Eagles Landing, Rum Pointe, River Run, Ocean Pines, Ocean Resorts, Newport Bay, Deer Run, Glen Riddle, need a deal to do Lighthouse Sound... C'mon man! Any interest, drop a line here!

I arrive 26th...Play Links Perry Cabin than roll over to OC for 6 rounds 5 days. Roll up to Baywood, it's fantastic.

My views...Lighthouse the best. Just awesome course and views. Bayside is new and is fantastic. Rum Pointe an old favorite and great shape. Eagle Landing shove too many in...very long round. Won't go back. Baywood is immaculate. Just special. If by self in future check out golfnow last minute deals...Ya never know..

My views...Lighthouse the best. Just awesome course and views. Bayside is new and is fantastic. Rum Pointe an old favorite and great shape. Eagle Landing shove too many in...very long round. Won't go back. Baywood is immaculate. Just special. If by self in future check out golfnow last minute deals...Ya never know..

I never have a problem playing Eagles Landing in a comfortable time. Rum Pointe on the other hand, while a very nice layout, is always a five hour round. This year was no exception. That is a serious slow play layout. I played Lighthouse Sound twice when I could get a deal, just can't justify the price when there are so many other great opportunities. Played River Run for $37 this year!! Have not played Bayside but it's on my list to try. I like Baywood, been there a few times. Bit of a ride from OCM though, thought about playing there while the wife shopped the Rehobeth outlets but went shopping with her instead this time.

Back