Odd behavior on a course.

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
Not being slow, or poor cart dynamics, just, odd.

Last week my brother and I were behind a foursome that stood really close together on the green next to wherever the person was putting. Maybe half an arm's length, until the final putt dropped.

We couldn't figure out what they were doing, or why.

Probably some kind of pagan ritual, or a scramble.

Possible. But why the nearness? Looked like the bank robbery scene in "Take The Money And Run".

sorry all I have are inappropriate comments to make about why they would do that.

sorry all I have are inappropriate comments to make about why they would do that.
Same same, it's just the way my mind works.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Green reading by Committee?

I sometimes sing songs when walking to my ball. That could be considered odd I suppose..

Any more, and I'm beginning to think that "odd" is the "new normal".

watching the line?

Razzing their buddy as he putts?

Maybe they were whispering "sweet nothings" into each other's ear to encourage them while attempting the putt.

Maybe they think the pandemic is over and just wanted to bond again. 🤷‍♂️

Not being slow, or poor cart dynamics, just, odd.

Last week my brother and I were behind a foursome that stood really close together on the green next to wherever the person was putting. Maybe half an arm's length, until the final putt dropped.

We couldn't figure out what they were doing, or why.
And here I clicked on this thinking your antics had spilled over onto the course! ;):p:p:p

Probably just standing close to talk without being loud enough to distract the player currently attempting to putt.

I’d assume BS’ing or watching the line... I dunno.

Poor range on a Bluetooth device?

No clue. But, they were standing right next to the guy putting as well. Each guy, on each putt.

Possible. But why the nearness? Looked like the bank robbery scene in "Take The Money And Run".
Because screw COVID, that's why!

One time my buddy took a bunch of Ativan before a dentist appointment. He then met us on the golf course. So one hole he hit into a backyard. So he drives over to the yard to find his ball. But when he’s up there he finds a lot of balls. He put them all in a pile at the edge of the yard. Then proceed to squat over the balls and then throw them one by one alternating arms, rapidly, back into play. He didn’t hit again, he just met us at the green. He has no recollection of doing this, and got mad at us for letting him take his own cart that day.

Last edited:
Back