Odyssey Backstryke Marxman

H4MSTER297

Reaction score
Handicap
18ish
The cover for my putter fell apart and I am in search for a new one. I know that they don't make the original cover for these anymore, but does anyone know of a putter cover that would fit this type of putter? I have searched but haven't had any luck.

Thanks.

The cover for my putter fell apart and I am in search for a new one. I know that they don't make the original cover for these anymore, but does anyone know of a putter cover that would fit this type of putter? I have searched but haven't had any luck.

Thanks.

You're more than welcome. Unfortunately, I noticed that it says item out of stock. Have you tried looking on Ebay?

This looks more promising. Don't know pricing though.

You're more than welcome. Unfortunately, I noticed that it says item out of stock. Have you tried looking on Ebay?
I noticed it was out of stock after I replied to you. Lol. I've looked on Ebay and have seen the prices at $35+ for used covers. I am currently using a driver head cover on my putter and am content on using that. I was just hoping to find a bit cheaper of a putter cover.

I may have a cover for you at home that would work. I'll send you pics later tonight if you're interested.

Back