Odyssey Covers Thread

Pretty rare from what I understand.

There was one on the Bay earlier but it was crazy high for shipping. someone posted earlier in the thread with the link.
Wow. I had no idea these were almost up there with Scotty covers for price.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't $25 shipping from Canada pretty darn average? Lots of people charge me more than that when shipping up here.

Wow. I had no idea these were almost up there with Scotty covers for price.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't $25 shipping from Canada pretty darn average? Lots of people charge me more than that when shipping up here.
I don't know. I just can't think to ship it down here it would be that much. But I have never shipped to Canada.

If the shipping wasn't so high I would have been all over it.

I don't know. I just can't think to ship it down here it would be that much. But I have never shipped to Canada.

If the shipping wasn't so high I would have been all over it.
What was the Buy It Now price on that one before someone put an offer down? Was it $130?

What was the Buy It Now price on that one before someone put an offer down? Was it $130?

I think it might have been around there.

I never realized that, for some reason I thought I had read somewhere they were actually being sold at a couple of the golf towns in Canada for a while.
I saw one in retail packaging somewhere, so they may have been.

200.00.....thats dumb.

200.00.....thats dumb.

I saw that when it hit as a new listing. I promptly closed the browser. That is a ridiculous price IMO

I thought of grabbing and cleaning it up to trade for some type of mallet cover, but figured I'd let a blade guy who might game it get that price for themselves.

I thought of grabbing and cleaning it up to trade for some type of mallet cover, but figured I'd let a blade guy who might game it get that price for themselves.
Went ahead and snagged it. ☺

good price and should be easy to clean up.

Nice pickup, GregDan. I was pondering and then it was gone!

Nice pickup, GregDan. I was pondering and then it was gone!
I already have the other version so I thought I would add this one. haha

Went ahead and snagged it. ☺

good price and should be easy to clean up.
Some sharp tiny scissors should be about all it needs to trim those fraying threads. Glad it went to a THPer.

Some sharp tiny scissors should be about all it needs to trim those fraying threads. Glad it went to a THPer.
I think my wife has some around here somewhere. But that's what it looks like. the rest looks in really good shape.

Nice snag, GregDan!

Nice snag, GregDan!
Had some paypal funds sitting around so I snagged it.

Now just have to sell a little more to get that new Tour X rangefinder. haha

All the good ones coming up are blade covers.....need some mallet love

Back