Odyssey Covers Thread

You guys are tearing it up in here. Some sweet collections going on!

You guys are horrible, since looking in this thread ive started searching for odyssey covers now to.

I own the first one
93a8a23290b07e203c1401334a1e6d53.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
That's a nice cover. I know it exists. I just wasn't sure if the one in the ad is fake or not.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If it makes you feel better I did buy mine from the same seller. The only downside is its Velcro

I own the first one
93a8a23290b07e203c1401334a1e6d53.jpg

I think I'm going to buy this one too. I actually really like it and could care less how common it is

I think I'm going to buy this one too. I actually really like it and could care less how common it is
That's why I got it. I'm just going to convert it to magnetic closure

That's why I got it. I'm just going to convert it to magnetic closure

what is the easiest way youve found to do this?

If it makes you feel better I did buy mine from the same seller. The only downside is its Velcro

Thanks for the info. Ponder engaged.

If you know someone who is good at sewing they most likely can. A friend of mine goes to a seemstress. He supplies the magnets and they do it for him for 15 bucks.

Damn you guys! Now I am looking everyday for different ones. Had an opportunity to buy in no 3 jacks but decided to pass on it. It actually ended up in Jman's collection! I am really kicking myself for not buying it when I had the chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a post somewhere on here about it, I'll try to find it

My humble growing collection of odyssey mallet covers
9228b84f8b67145d2e187743a20e2624.jpg

Great collection Kang! If you ever decide to part with that US Open or the bombs cover let me know buddy

Great collection Kang! If you ever decide to part with that US Open or the bombs cover let me know buddy
Those are two of my most recent additions. It's pretty crazy how hard to find these are

Those are two of my most recent additions. It's pretty crazy how hard to find these are

Yep, The Jason Mask is forever eluding me. But seriously, when you switch to a blade in like 2 months you know who to call :alien:

There's some serious putter cover collections in here! The only fancy covers I have anymore are THP covers... Nice work!

Yep, The Jason Mask is forever eluding me. But seriously, when you switch to a blade in like 2 months you know who to call :alien:

I call dibs on the green and black Mystery cover when he switches to a Scotty :alien:

Love it Kang!

I'm trying to win this Waste Management cover, should have just taken the BIN instead of bidding apparently though. Ugh.

Love it Kang!

I'm trying to win this Waste Management cover, should have just taken the BIN instead of bidding apparently though. Ugh.
Might know a guy with one of those as well....

I really need to add to my mallet collection.....I can never find the cool ones though...I need buckets, N3J, and some of the other cool ones

Seriously GregDan, if you want to move any of those beauties of yours, you know where to find me hahahaha

Back