Odyssey Covers Thread

Great pick-up and for a great price! Enjoy!

Went ahead and snagged it. ☺

good price and should be easy to clean up.

I'm glad I got the one last night at the price I did...

I'm glad I got the one last night at the price I did...
I know people flip houses for money, but I'm starting to think about Flipping Putter Covers.

I know people flip houses for money, but I'm starting to think about Flipping Putter Covers.
Haha. you could probably make a decent living.

I tried to make an offer and I was higher than comfortable and still my offer was declined. some people....

$150 is ridiculous.

Is it though? The major ones are 100 bucks and they only sell 10 of each. The N3Js aren't even available for purchase. I wouldn't pay $150, but based on demand, I don't think it is out of line

Is it though? The major ones are 100 bucks and they only sell 10 of each. The N3Js aren't even available for purchase. I wouldn't pay $150, but based on demand, I don't think it is out of line
It is.

For some, being able to throw around $150 for a putter cover is nothing, regardless of how limited it is.

They'll sell, make no doubt about it.

I'm going to have to start snagging blade covers to trade for mallet covers instead of sharing links with you schmucks.

It is.

For some, being able to throw around $150 for a putter cover is nothing, regardless of how limited it is.

It's the same conversation no matter who the manufacturer is.. Scotty covers blow this out of the water, but people who can drop five hundy on a cover drive up the value to (in our more sensible minds) ridiculous dollar amounts.

I don't disagree with war on this one. 150 for a cover is ridiculous to me as well -- But it's just opinion. There's no doubt in mind people will pay it.

Man, i thought that once too... about 2004 or so.. I don't know if i made any money off any of them, but it could've been the timing. If i'd have just thrown them in a closet and waited until about 2 years ago, i'd have had better returns then the stock market....

Anyone find a Drain cover for me yet :alien:

still need one and I'm always just a little late to grab one.

2 rich for my blood:

No 3 Jacks for $149.00 on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tour-Issue-Odyssey-No-3-Jacks-Putter-Headcover-/321999865266?hash=item4af8b005b2:g:kukAAOSwa-dWtJ7D

Bombs Away for $149.00 on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tour-Issue-Odyssey-Bombs-Away-Putter-Headcover-/321999868429?hash=item4af8b0120d:g:03IAAOSwL7VWtKCa

Yeah those were posted earlier. I highly doubt they sell.....

Yeah those were posted earlier. I highly doubt they sell.....

I scanned, but missed that they were posted. Of course my eyes are barely open at this point so not surprised I missed it.

Haha. no worries man! I think it was late last night or the night before.

Boom! These came in this week!

c405432f8098e537e385f46242bb16aa.jpg

Only problem with the NTJ is a few loose threads and this.

a3d008cd9ffd60102ef3008116a31990.jpg

Any idea how many of these bad boys were made?

Attachments

• 20160215_183603_resized.jpg
    20160215_183603_resized.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160215_183613_resized.jpg
    20160215_183613_resized.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
Any idea how many of these bad boys were made?

A couple have said they were widely distributed in Canada, not so much in the states

OK i need some help from someone Familiar with ordering from Japan. I want these two headcovers

Back