JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pictures have been floating around the internet and putter names associated with them. Yesterday Odyssey put out the image on social media of Marc Leishman using something that is definitely not in the lineup currently.

While we are not able to share information on this yet, we can say the wait won’t be too much longer so stay tuned.

Looks like @marcleish has an Odyssey prototype in the bag at Kapalua ? Good luck this week, Leish! ? pic.twitter.com/pjGTib6ia6— Odyssey Golf (@odysseygolf) January 6, 2021...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
I read on one of the publications he has an original white hot insert in his putter this week. Is that true?

I am looking forward to hearing more about this. Not that I don’t have enough putters but I am considering adding another insert putter to compete with the milled putters in my lineup.

• Admin
I read on one of the publications he has an original white hot insert in his putter this week. Is that true?

A lot of tour players use the original White Hot insert. It is still so popular.

Gah..... the insert thread and now this. Really tempting me to give white hot another look after so many years!

Bringing back white hot would be a smash hit IMO. I'm all for it.

Stroke Lab 2.0? either way, if the WHP insert is present that will make a lot of golfers happy.

Stroke Lab 2.0? either way, if the WHP insert is present that will make a lot of golfers happy.
Stroke lab 2.0 and White Hot would be 🔥

i wonder if odyssey will stick with tt alignment in this lineup

I understand that people are focusing on the head. But that looks like a different SL shaft. I’m interested in learning more.

A lot of tour players use the original White Hot insert. It is still so popular.

I have always loved my white hot insert on mine, but never realized some guys on tour still use 😲

Good things are coming..

The red shaft looks hot. The color really pops in the sunlight. This should be a winner.

That red shaft looks so good. I wonder if it's purely cosmetic or if there were changes made?

I would love to see the White Hot insert come back to retail. It would be pretty tempting to pick one up depending on shapes and price.

I understand that people are focusing on the head. But that looks like a different SL shaft. I’m interested in learning more.
I was thinking the same thing as you. While I like the head shape...I want more information on that shaft.

By coincidence hit some putts with one of the older putters we have in the house with a White Hot insert last night and it felt quite nice.

Stroke Lab and White Hot, yes please!

Following very closely to this......

Hmmm. Will all my golf money be spent before January is out?

Yeah I saw another article on this. Really caught my attention. I liked White Hot - could be a fun combo with Stroke Lab.

Back