I want the red shaft!!!

looks really good. can't wait to get more details

When stroke lab came out I had the opportunity to speak with a Callaway executive in charge of the stroke lab roll out. I asked if they would offer other options of shaft color combinations, ie black on black. I was told no chance which led me to believe like other OEMs this was a marketing play mostly. Its interesting to see now another shaft on tour. Wonder if this will filter to down to the consumer market.

Digging the red shaft! Very curious to see what this is

That red shaft is right up my alley! I'm supposed to be focusing on my current putter in 2021 but it'll be hard if Odyssey releases a 1W with the OG White Hot insert!

Very interesting. Must have Triple Track though. Otherwise, it isn't getting in my bag.

browses marketplace for OG White hot insert putter.

I look forward to hearing/seeing more about this one!

I am a big fan of black. Give me the OG Stroke Lab!

Isn't it the same Odyssey OG that has an active thread going?

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/odyssey-white-hot-og.8924456/

Leishman doing pretty well with this today 👍

Certainly a cool looking shaft there!

you had me at red SL shaft :love:

Loving the red shaft. The White Hot was always sweet. My guess is we see the triple track on this as well.

Sign me up for a mallet version

Love the red shaft. Any chance to add color to the bag seems like a good idea to me! I’ve never used a true white hot insert either but it seems to get rave reviews

OG Black Ten is on my wish list
That would be awesome. Loved the V line or #7 shape. Looks to be in insert like the WH which is amazing as that was my favourite putter . V line with the WH insert 🔥. I never made so many 30+ footers in my life

That would be awesome. Loved the V line or #7 shape. Looks to be in insert like the WH which is amazing as that was my favourite putter . V line with the WH insert 🔥. I never made so many 30+ footers in my life

I go back and forth between a Vline White Hot Pro and Stroke Lab Ten.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

;)

Back