Odyssey Putters Thread

Xarraan, that head cover is it velcro or magnet closure? Looks good

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Magnet cover on the MXM Versa #7.

Come to papa

avyzyqa8.jpg

Nice, I really liked the feel of this one on faster greens.

I ordered the Odyssey MXM Versa #7. The first was stock with the black shaft. Unfortunately, the transition from black to silver on top of the putter was not done to my standards. In addition, I wasn't feeling the black shaft. IMO, it looks cheap. Callaway was nice enough to send me a replacement but it too had issues. The milled holes on the bottom had slight "chipping" around the edges.

I have decided to pass on this limited run of MXM Versa Putters. I love Odyssey and will be keeping an eye out for the next limited run of putters. In the meantime, my Black i-Series 2-Ball Putter will have to do.

On another note, I have some pretty sweet 2014 Odyssey JDM headcovers coming my way. They were shipped from Japan on 4/21 and made it to Los Angeles today. I'm hoping they'll be in hand this week.

Where did you find those Headcovers? Website?

That looks awesome jlukes.

Thanks milo. It's Essentially a metal x milled with a white hot pro face. Can't wait to roll this outside

It is really soft, I was suprised at how soft it felt coming off the face.

It is really soft, I was suprised at how soft it felt coming off the face.

Just carpet putted a callaway supersoft ball with it. Had to do a double check to make sure I hit the ball. So soft.

Haven't gamed a white hot putter full time since I won an original Odyssey White Hot #5 back when I was a freshman in highschool

It's a pretty sick putter Joe. Looks like a total package.

It's a pretty sick putter Joe. Looks like a total package.

I've always been a milled guy, but couldn't pass it up - especially since it has the white hot pro face. Definitely feels more consistent across the face compared to the mxm.

I've always been a milled guy, but couldn't pass it up - especially since it has the white hot pro face. Definitely feels more consistent across the face compared to the mxm.

The WHP insert is so fantastic. As a Seemore fan I say this, the WHP insert makes any putter feel premium.

That's one sweet looking putter jlukes! I wish the #9 style worked for me because I think the high toe looks incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Any word if Sergio's putter from the Masters is being put on the market? May have to reach out to Twitter.

Any word if Sergio's putter from the Masters is being put on the market? May have to reach out to Twitter.

They are coming out with a tour preferred putter line. Not sure if that was part of it or not.

I was so darned confused. I didn't think Sergio played an Odyssey putter at Augusta.

Sorry got my 9 head design confused with tm's maranello

Looks great jlukes. I just put my metal-x #7 back in the bag and forgot how much I absolutely love the headshape and insert. Going to be a great weekend on the greens I think.

Great job on the paint fill jlukes!

Back