Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Big Seven Toe Up Putter

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Pretty cool option!
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Big Seven Toe Up Putter

Dominate With Every Stroke

Stroke Lab has completely changed putting with our innovative, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft. This design actually helps to improve the tempo and consistency in your stroke, and the performance is nothing short of incredible. It’s engineered to make you a better putter, golfers absolutely love it, it’s winning major championships and big events around the world, and it’s helped Odyssey become the #1 Putter on EVERY Tour.

Stroke Lab has revolutionized the category, and we’re still obsessed with pushing the boundaries of innovation - it’s a mindset we always have as the #1 Putter in Golf. We’ve enhanced this line with an elegant black PVD finish and coating for a rich, premium look, and we’ve engineered advanced technologies into the head to bring out your best performance. If you want to putt with confidence, you’ve come to the right place.

The unique hosel creates significant toe up characteristics to encourage minimal face rotation and arc in the putting stroke, and the #7 shape continues to dominate on Tour. And with the Microhinge Star Insert, we’ve created a firmer feel and pleasing sound at impact while providing the same roll benefits of our proven White Hot Microhinge. Stroke Lab Black is engineered with one simple goal: to help every golfer make more putts.

Features & Benefits

Stroke Lab Weighting To Improve Your Stroke

The innovative multi-material shaft saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.

Toe Up Design And Our Legendary #7 Shape

The unique hosel creates significant toe up for minimal face rotation and arc, and the #7 is our #1 head shape on Tour.

Microhinge Star Insert For Outstanding Feel, Sound and Roll

Provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of our proven White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best players in the world.

Rich Black Finish

The combination of an elegant black PVD and coating give these high performance Stroke Lab Putters a rich and premium look.
Odyssey-Stroke-Lab-Black-Big-Seven-Toe-Up-Putter.jpg
sole-06.jpg

No it’s not haha

That thing looks nuts lol

I like it! Currently playing the backstryke that has a slight resemblance to this new putter. I like!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Don't know if I could get past the hosel design, it just looks weird to me.

I am pretty sure Tour Edge made a putter that was shafted like that at some point. I used to have one I am not sure it is still in the house.

And we have a new record for longest name.

To add on my gif, i like the head shape and the looks of that but the shaft being where it is just makes it look not so hot lol

No it’s not haha

I have to agree at first glance. Not sure what to make of it without putting it in my hands.

Ya, NO.

I might need the Men in Black pen that erases my memory. Head part looks cool but the shaft...idk!

gross... none of you better drain a bunch of 20+ footers on me while using this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey

Where does the Scotty fit in there? :eek:

Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Big Seven Toe Up
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey

Putter...Croquet mallet... hammer... can’t quite tell...

That shaft location would freak me out. Pass.

Proquammer.
Don’t get me wrong though, the Proquammer is one of those curiosities that I kind of still want to try! How does it feel?!

I’m an Odyssey junkie. This one is not going to be added to the collection.

Weird looking, but I'd give it a roll. I have to imagine Odyssey didn't do it just to make a funky looking putter, their tech is pretty solid across the line.

Back