Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters

I don't see in in the pictues, but is there a 7s model in this line? Love the black and new Star insert but want the 7s!

Addresses the big issues I had with the original SL one with the monocolor head and a firmer insert.

Was waiting for this release. Really excited to take a look at a few of the black line of putters. Was holding off on buying a Ten until I seen one of these. ?. Need to start selling some things.

I don't see in in the pictues, but is there a 7s model in this line? Love the black and new Star insert but want the 7s!

im fairly certain there is, but will double check

Black #7...

I was fit for a Stroke Lab Ten at ECPC. Far and away, I like it so much better than the Spider X it replaced. The shape and size is similar. But, the insert is just so much better on the Ten. I had done a good deal of carpet putting with a Putt Out ramp. It out performed the Spider every time for me. Could be the fact that I went with a face balanced double bend shaft instead of the slant neck like I had on the Spider X. Either way, the Spider was gone pretty quickly.

I really like the addition of the other shapes. Everything was a whirlwind at ECPC and I regret not taking the time to explore these other shapes. Since I missed the product presentation, I wasn't aware that some of these existed when I was at the fitting, lol. I don't regret just grabbing the Ten off the rack and going with it though. Love this putter.

These are some really sharp looking putter heads.

Love that they are bringing the rossie back. Such a good shape.

While I didn't end up with one of these, I can say that they look amazing in person. Very clean.

Oh boy an all black 7S...pupils officially dilated!!

These look so much better than the original stroke lab lineup. Couldn't get into last year's offering, but will definitely file these away as an option if/when I go putter shopping next.

Bump for the afternoon crowd.

I really like the looks of these. The black with the white lines are really sharp looking. Very clean and professional.

I would expect you will see many of the Odyssey PGA players jumping to the Black Line. I like the TT line, but only in a few putters: the 2-ball, Ten, and Marxman. This line is just all that much better looking.

I really like the looks of these. The black with the white lines are really sharp looking. Very clean and professional.

I would expect you will see many of the Odyssey PGA players jumping to the Black Line. I like the TT line, but only in a few putters: the 2-ball, Ten, and Marxman. This line is just all that much better looking.

the rossie will fly off the shelves in this line

the rossie will fly off the shelves in this line

Yea, the Rossie with the three white lines almost like a TT setup and the Seven will sell like hotcakes.

I’m particularly excited about this putter. I picked this one up and immediately drained about 8 in a row and Luke Said it was the easiest fitting he’s ever done!

After getting a few swings in with the Arrow, Luke checked my alignment and attached a laser to theface...here’s the result. Not because I’m great but because this putter was so easy to aim!

View attachment 8923137

Finally got the video to upload!

CB1E3519-7558-4E30-8CE9-065E8F029AB5.jpeg
595D3877-BE09-4CA3-B3A1-4BF4973F6C75.jpegF6DAB639-3E4B-450B-B485-2057A9300A5E.jpeg

F4D0CCCC-8B30-49C4-8F45-92F316B19692.jpeg

1DEBAAFE-D081-41A9-88FB-FAC48E870BBD.jpeg

These look nice, really nice. Would be interested to see if the shafts in the stroke lab putters did anything for me.

ROSSIE WITH A FLOW NECK!!! Plus the firmer insert! I need to start finding things to sell to fund a purchase. I'm pumped they finally brought my favorite shape out with the flow neck that my putting stroke needs. Plus it seems to look fantastic.
That one stuck out to me as well. What is different about a flow neck?

Back