Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters

he needs to hurry up. It's just delaying the inevitable
Right?! Sometimes it takes him a while to catch the obvious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you bought this thing yet?
I just sold my extra set of shafts and have something I could trade in. The internal debate is happening right now.

That was close to a pen for helmet to helmet tackle on QB

I just sold my extra set of shafts and have something I could trade in. The internal debate is happening right now.
What debate?

I'm starting to think maybe I need a 7. ?‍♂️

What!? Me. Blade only? Luke would be so proud.
I think you know what should come before a 7 though. Just have to wait for the release.

Those are some nice looking putters

If anyone had issues with the previous inserts, it’s time to come back and give these a try. I had trouble with distance judgment in prior models, especially lab putts. They’ve really bridged the gap here with the ⭐ insert.

I may have to show these to the FIL in that case. He has a older white hot Rossie and hasn’t found anything worth replacing it with. This may change his mind by the sounds.

There will be some new Toulon putters coming next month
And this is why I struggle to buy the Black Rossie right now. If they come out with a Toulon version I'll regret the decision.

And this is why I struggle to buy the Black Rossie right now. If they come out with a Toulon version I'll regret the decision.
Someone said you can't have to many putters. I'm sure they did.

Not sure if this already got brought up or not but the price is $299 only for the Ten and the BoP; the others are $249.

Why? You’ll end up with both.

20200119_104142.jpg

20200119_105218.jpg

I have lots of thoughts on the Bird of Prey but my review is intertwined with something that is still under embargo. Rumor is later this week.

Back