Odyssey Strokelab Women's line

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else just see this on YouTube and what are your thoughts? Kind of cool if you ask me. Think Odyssey will broaden the selection eventually?

I think that is smart and will be a nice option for the ladies! My wife always checks out putters when we are in the shops but has not seen any she really likes.

I think that is smart and will be a nice option for the ladies! My wife always checks out putters when we are in the shops but has not seen any she really likes.
Nice! Honestly I really like the color of the putter head. The blue looks good. I went to Odyssey's website and they don't have it up yet but I definitely think it's a good move for them. See if your wife finds one that just justifies a golf purchase for you too. Can't be left out! 🤣🤣🤣

Has to be a good thing. They make other womens clubs, so this is a logical step.

I always think it's great to have a specific ladies line and options, I know my wife and daughter have liked the specific options for them

Blue!!! I wonder how much smaller that grip is and what the max length they'll offer.

Don’t tell @Canadan they make a blue putter! He might buy them all, even if it were to be a ladie’s putter!

Blue!!! I wonder how much smaller that grip is and what the max length they'll offer.
I really like the blue! Big time!

Those are pretty good looking putters.

Sounds logical. Is the grip size and shaft length the only difference?

Sounds logical. Is the grip size and shaft length the only difference?
That's what it sounds like which means if someone wanted to they could get a different Strokelab shaft just longer and replace.

Back