As point and shoot as any mallet I’ve tested. Only one more so remains the Bird of Prey
Actually looking to get on a course Monday for some real life testing. Very curious to see how it performs for me especially coming out of winter. I like the insert more than I thought as well, definitely not as soft as I would have expected.

Actually looking to get on a course Monday for some real life testing. Very curious to see how it performs for me especially coming out of winter. I like the insert more than I thought as well, definitely not as soft as I would have expected.
Aaaaaand that’s my knock on the insert :ROFLMAO:

Give me WHP. Bahahahahaha

:ROFLMAO: wait a few months haha

Coming from a milled putter though I don't mind it at all

:ROFLMAO: wait a few months haha

Coming from a milled putter though I don't mind it at all
I hope that’s the case, I’ll be first in line!

This is actually more firm than my Mizuno V 👀

The insert is really good. Your last one was probably O-Works which definitely feels softer, but most prefer this more subtle firm tone.

The insert is really good. Your last one was probably O-Works which definitely feels softer, but most prefer this more subtle firm tone.
It’s the ideal balance for them, and based on Tour adoption it’s the first to actually put up a fight with WH. But we both know that a lot of that is because scientifically the roll is ultra pure, it never ceases to impress me.

It’s the ideal balance for them, and based on Tour adoption it’s the first to actually put up a fight with WH. But we both know that a lot of that is because scientifically the roll is ultra pure, it never ceases to impress me.

When I did the slow motion capture of balls coming off the face, this insert really shortened skidding. While not using a robot there are some variables obviously and my stroke is far from robotic, but not all were created equally that is for sure.

I hope that’s the case, I’ll be first in line!

This is actually more firm than my Mizuno V 👀

I actually compared it to my Mizuno II and I thought it felt similar, now I feel like I need to compare again haha. Yes my last insert putter was o-works and as I mentioned previously I agree it was significantly softer. The roll is so good though, I'm looking forward to rolling it on something other than my old birdie ball soon

I actually compared it to my Mizuno II and I thought it felt similar, now I feel like I need to compare again haha. Yes my last insert putter was o-works and as I mentioned previously I agree it was significantly softer. The roll is so good though, I'm looking forward to rolling it on something other than my old birdie ball soon

I have a feeling you are going to like it out on the grass.

The alignment is so good isn't it? I rolled a few more last night and I feel like its really helping my setup. Also noticing a few other things that are stroke related but man this head is stable.

Point and shoot. It gave me that no worries on short putts feel. I can use that!

When I did the slow motion capture of balls coming off the face, this insert really shortened skidding. While not using a robot there are some variables obviously and my stroke is far from robotic, but not all were created equally that is for sure.
100%, for truly pure and quick roll, there’s a reason Ody is running with the MH Star. It’s just so freaking good there.

Haha, this insert is SO much better than the O works, especially when you get it on grass. My personal opinion of course!

I rolled several of the OG WH putters as well yesterday. WH really is an interest insert. Soft but still has feedback. Very different feel. I liked it. This is my first WH rodeo. I would like to spend time on grass with it, but adding WH to the ten gives me a warm fuzzy.

Haha, this insert is SO much better than the O works, especially when you get it on grass. My personal opinion of course!

We’ll have both with us on Monday. I’ll have my O works and will be trying this one too. Interested to compare them, although the greens will be slow and likely not cut at all.

I currently have the O-works Marxman and tried the new Star insert last night. I definitely prefer the new Star with its firmer but not hard feel. The O-works is more "grabby" but skids. The new Star insert is not as grabby but feels as though the balls rolls forward almost immediately. The Star feels wonderful in my opinion. No plastic sound upon impact.

Is anyone else pretty stoked to see the Rahm 2Ball Ten with the WH insert and red shaft coming to retail?

Is anyone else pretty stoked to see the Rahm 2Ball Ten with the WH insert and red shaft coming to retail?
I actually cancelled my order after seeing the video clip where Mr. Toulon mentioned that. I went into our local Shop today to have a look at both the 2-ball 10 and OG white hot #7. For some reason I didn’t like the 2 ball as much as I do in pictures and really liked the #7. I am going to try hold off until the Rahm putter is released but now that #7 is in my head. I’m such a head case

I got my 2-Ball Ten out on the course for 27-holes. My initial thoughts are:
1. Point and shoot 6-feet and in...did not miss...alignment is crazy good, I have never played a 2-Ball but this one intrigued me
2. Pacing to the hole has been on-point
3. Love the firmness of the insert...I am coming from playing Toulon so it helps
4. Insert gets the ball rolling quick
5. As others have said this putter just wants to lay flat...no need to fidget or manipulate
Another 18 today and I can't wait.

Keep looking at the line up... and then y’all throw in this bomb shell... too.many.choices! 🤦‍♂️

I had the single line Ten on the course today and it was my best putting day in quite some time. I made 3 putts in the 15-20ft. The honeymoon period with it is going well so far to say the least!!

Single line Ten makes its debut today. Greens will probably be furry and not cut but whatever, should get some good feedback

Got to use @jdtox's a few times today. A few pretty quick thoughts. I really love the way it sets up. Alignment is great. Feel is in the medium range I would say. Definitely firmer than my O Works insert, but definitely not hard. Has a nice firmness is the best way I can describe it. The greens were horribly slow and bumpy today, but I can say I was definitely hitting my lines easily with it, and it was coming off the face nicely. It feels a little head heavy to me, but I don't know if that's because of Stroke Lab or the overall head. Either way, think its a great option.

Back