I had another great round with the single line Ten. My putting stroke was off early in the round and i was catching the ball out toward the toe yet was still hitting my intended lines.

I had another great round with the single line Ten. My putting stroke was off early in the round and i was catching the ball out toward the toe yet was still hitting my intended lines.
The single line makes it so easy to line up putts!

Ten vs Bird of Prey...thoughts?

The Tour Line 2Ball Ten joined the stable and is super stable. Love the way it lines up the ball and the firm insert as well.

I am convinced the Ten is one of the most stable putters I have gamed in some time. I still have issues with my stroke that causes me to leave the face open at impact sometimes but yesterdays round proved to me getting I'm getting more comfortable with the Ten. I am really enjoying the feeling off the face and using a line on the ball whether its drawn or triple track shows me what I love to see which is the ball rolling end over end.

Yesterday's round I had 33 putts, not spectacular by any means but whats most important was no 3 putts and I had one 40 foot bomb that dropped for my only birdie of the day. For some reason with longer putts my speed and distance control seems to be really good. Goal is to get under 30 putts for a round!

I am convinced the Ten is one of the most stable putters I have gamed in some time. I still have issues with my stroke that causes me to leave the face open at impact sometimes but yesterdays round proved to me getting I'm getting more comfortable with the Ten. I am really enjoying the feeling off the face and using a line on the ball whether its drawn or triple track shows me what I love to see which is the ball rolling end over end.

Yesterday's round I had 33 putts, not spectacular by any means but whats most important was no 3 putts and I had one 40 foot bomb that dropped for my only birdie of the day. For some reason with longer putts my speed and distance control seems to be really good. Goal is to get under 30 putts for a round!

remind me, which neck do you have on yours?

Still not bad. that's less than a 2 putt per hole average.

I have the slant neck

do you think that has any cause on your keeping the face open? Or simply just the spring season stroke?

do you think that has any cause on your keeping the face open? Or simply just the spring season stroke?
I always pull face balanced putters so I don't think so I as typically play something with a little toe hang. Its a problem with my stroke at times I believe

Two Ball Ten S Lined is in the cart. Man, I need to just hit submit...

the more I use this putter the more I like it. Made at least 4-6 comeback putts today to save par. I wish I could get it on some faster greens but it’s April in Michigan and I’m playing golf so I won’t complain.

Alignment is so good too that I’m starting to think I’m putting better without a line on the ball too and just picking a spot 😳

Ten vs Bird of Prey...thoughts?

I really love the Bird of Prey and it’s my current gamer - I personally don’t believe the new Ten is significantly better.

That said, if I was in the market for a new putter, the new Ten with single line alignment would be my purchase - it just rolls so darn well.

I cannot wait to get my 2ball ten in hand! It is going to be a long wait lol

Was really looking forward to the two ball ten, but I checked my status and it showed back-ordered until the end of July. Frustrating since I ordered the first day of pre-order. Confirmed that with the Callawaygolf.com representative. ‘Heads are back-ordered until mid-summer.’ Went ahead and cancelled, so frustrating that a company would have a product launch with no product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever get a 2 ball ten? Haggin Oaks has a bunch in stock.

On another note.....I caved and bought a tour lined 2 ball ten today. Took it on the course and I really like what I'm seeing with this putter!

I am putting remarkably well, for me, with the 2-ball ten tour lined S w/ stroke lab shaft. I put a Flat Cat Solution grip on that might not stay, but the results so far are positive. I kept the weight in with the shaft and the heavier grip does lighten the feel of the head. Regardless, alignment and keeping the stroke on that line are crazy easy with this putter.

I love my OG TTTen. Probably ride it through this year, but it may eventually get replaced with the Two-Ball, TTTen S. Just looks so good.

Can these be had in a counterbalanced version. If not which would feel closest to a counterbalanced putter like a daddy long legs?

Did you ever get a 2 ball ten? Haggin Oaks has a bunch in stock.

On another note.....I caved and bought a tour lined 2 ball ten today. Took it on the course and I really like what I'm seeing with this putter!

I did. I actually went to Haggin Oaks on the launch day and they had the tour lined 2 ball ten in stock. It’s been money for me the last few weeks. Lines up easier than any putter that I’ve had in the past. Thanks for the follow up, much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back